Cardone Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardone Industries Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries.

Interview

Multiple steps, but the process moved along nicely to start. Nice folks. Appreciated the discussions, but questions were somewhat mechanical and the multiple assessments were questionable. Bad follow up really poisoned the process. Unfortunate.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Takes awhile but easy process. Applied for job 6 weeks ago still waiting for second interview. Whole process is about the same as any other company I have applied to.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest engineering problem you ever solved.   Answer Question

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries.

Interview

HR person was very nice. Had phone interview then face to face with 4 people from department. One person was on their laptop typing the whole time. Seemed very rude to me. Was told I would here soon., still waiting.

Product Engineer-Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through 3 phone interviews and one final in-person interview. CARDONE didn't even bother to update me on the final decision. I was told specifically that I will be updated by the end of the week but HR repeatedly lied to me after following up with them a few weeks later. I just wanted to know the final decision so I can either join board or move on with my career path, but CARDONE kept me in the loop by repeatedly telling me that they will inform me at the end of the week. They didn't even have the respect to at least let me know I didn't make the cut after wasting my time taking me through hours of the interview process. And they call themselves a Christian company smh.

Analyst CPFR Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cardone Industries in April 2017.

Interview

I had the initial phone interview back in February than was told I had to take an on line assessment. I took that, After a week I got another email to take another on line test. A week later I got an email asking when available for an in person interview. I told them my availability. I have not heard back I emailed HR back again. I heard back a week later asking my availability of a phone interview. I told them my availably. I received an email 2 weeks later about scheduling an in person interview with the hiring team. I again told them my availability. It's been 3 weeks. I have not heard back from them

Interview Questions

• Would I be uncomfortable with Praying before meetings?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Short interview process, but took them 2 months to get back with a final decision. Don’t bother working here if you aren’t a devout Christian. This company will eventually move south since they can’t sustain as a manufacturer in Philadelphia. They will tell you otherwise.

Interview Questions

• An hour Long assessment is given - numbers blinking on a screen, etc,   Answer Question

Category Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through school's database. Did an assessment online then received two phone interviews: one with HR, one with the hiring manager. There were a lot of behavioral and 'unique' questions.

Interview Questions

• Teach/tell me something that average people don't know   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about a religious environment? (Cardone has a weekly 5-minute meeting on Monday to do some prayers)   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Interview

After phone and in person interviews (which all went well), a second in-person interview was scheduled. I was provided with a 200 page book to keep, about the company, written by their CEO. The book focuses on respecting, caring, and honorable treatment of their employees. I finished reading the Cardone book the morning of my second in/person interview (which I was excited for). Two hours before the interview HR contacted me with "unfortunately bad news" that the description of the position/role had been completely changed (in a matter of a few days) and that I no longer qualified for. Then, approximately 3 weeks later I received a random email from HR advising they are still considering me for the position and would "DEFINITELY" contact me within a few days. When I did not hear anything a few days later, I reached out, twice, via email, for a status update. HR did not have the curtesy of responding until almost two months later, thanking me for participating, however, unfortunately I would not be considered for the position. I did not realize my job search was a game to these people. Thank you for turning me down a second time. I did not seek you out after the first rejection. You contacted me. Why?
    I am very happy at my new job for the past month. I found Cardone's hiring process very unprofessional. I assume not all the employees have read their Cardone book.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Harlingen, TX).

Interview

Came in with select staff said I was going to be cardone but nope SelectStaff it was and the company is so unorganized or could it be jus my dept parts warehouse may look clean but Iam talking about employee wise call themselves family but literally it is and the ones that aren't are shunned away this has been a very bad experience

Lead Product Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardone Industries in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to someone in human resources for over 30 minutes and was told that I would be sent an assessment. The assessment did not come. When I emailed the HR rep about it, I received no reply.

Interview Questions

• Am I OK with a religious enviroment?   Answer Question
    • Am I OK with non-mandatory prayers that occur in the morning after an all hands meeting?   Answer Question