Cardone Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardone Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Interview

After phone and in person interviews (which all went well), a second in-person interview was scheduled. I was provided with a 200 page book to keep, about the company, written by their CEO. The book focuses on respecting, caring, and honorable treatment of their employees. I finished reading the Cardone book the morning of my second in/person interview (which I was excited for). Two hours before the interview HR contacted me with "unfortunately bad news" that the description of the position/role had been completely changed (in a matter of a few days) and that I no longer qualified for. Then, approximately 3 weeks later I received a random email from HR advising they are still considering me for the position and would "DEFINITELY" contact me within a few days. When I did not hear anything a few days later, I reached out, twice, via email, for a status update. HR did not have the curtesy of responding until almost two months later, thanking me for participating, however, unfortunately I would not be considered for the position. I did not realize my job search was a game to these people. Thank you for turning me down a second time. I did not seek you out after the first rejection. You contacted me. Why?
    I am very happy at my new job for the past month. I found Cardone's hiring process very unprofessional. I assume not all the employees have read their Cardone book.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Harlingen, TX).

Interview

Came in with select staff said I was going to be cardone but nope SelectStaff it was and the company is so unorganized or could it be jus my dept parts warehouse may look clean but Iam talking about employee wise call themselves family but literally it is and the ones that aren't are shunned away this has been a very bad experience

Lead Product Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardone Industries in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to someone in human resources for over 30 minutes and was told that I would be sent an assessment. The assessment did not come. When I emailed the HR rep about it, I received no reply.

Interview Questions

• Am I OK with a religious enviroment?   Answer Question
    • Am I OK with non-mandatory prayers that occur in the morning after an all hands meeting?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called by HR for a phone interview that went well. I was set for a panel interview. That was where everything went downhill. I was first given the wrong location for the interview and then their campus is a maze of buildings. I could not tell which one was the main building. When I went to the main building the first time no one was there, no secretary, no one. I was brought in for a panel interview. One of the interviewers was incredibly difficult and argumentative. He just berated me and ripped apart my experience and qualifications and destroyed everything I said. I could do no right. He slandered me and it was a really humiliating experience to be in a panel interview where someone you've just met 5 minutes ago is ripping apart your character and making you look like an idiot and a blowhard. He even blamed me for being laid off when the company downsized and I was laid off because the chain closed 2/3rds of their stores. It was not a good interview experience and when I got rejected for the job I actually breathed a sigh of relief. I hate getting rejection letters from HR but this one I was actually happy to get.

Interview Questions

• I asked a question about if they had any reservations about my qualifications and the jerk I mentioned in my process box said I been fired twice, which I wasn't. I was laid off due to the business closing which he made into my fault. Really, really uncalled for and unacceptable conduct for a person conducting an interview.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Emailed the HR manager to inquire about the position listed on their jobs website. I was contacted by phone and we set up an in-person interview with two engineers and an HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Normal questioning about what I learned from past experiences and what experience I had about the automotive world.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an Initial phone interview, personality test, skills test, followed by face to face interview with hiring department. This was the formal process. The informal process involved the head of the department telling me he wanted me to work with him. I nearly refused until I realized by old boss was going to let me go.

Interview Questions

• How could you make a contribution here?
      What skills do you have?
      Why do you want to work in this departmemt?
      Will you be allowed to come to our department? (I was in another department for 23 years.)
      After you have heard our presentation, are you still sure you want to work with us? (The leader of the department kept interrupting me or telling me I was wrong.throughout the interview.. I was used to it, so it was no problem for me but this can be unnerving for people not used to the egos I work with.) I could answer yes because at least he made sense when he objected so i knew what I was getting into.
      Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardone Industries.

Interview

Responded to a posting through my university's career center for a Revenue Analyst position. I received an e-mail response shortly thereafter asking to setup a 30 minute phone interview. Within the first minute of the phone interview I was told that I was not qualified for the position but they wanted to interview me for an "Account Lead" role. Needless to say I was very much offended; If I was not qualified then why set up a phone interview? Also, my technical qualifications were more than adequate had she asked.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview and slowly progressed to 2 in person interviews with a 6 month gap accompanying the final in person interview. I wasn't desperate for a job when I interviewed with CARDONE so i was ok with the wait. The interview was a great way to meet the people that I would ultimately be working with and provided insight as per the hierarchical structure.

Interview Questions

• You are required to take a competency test prior to employment so the company can formulate their interview questions and test that you have the wherewithal to complete the jobs tasks   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Harlingen, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Warehouse Manager was very nice and knowledgeable about the position. Very down to earth type of mentality and a lot of respect towards others. I felt that honesty was the best policy at Cardone and the HR manager was very helpful in letting me see the culture of the business.

Interview Questions

• Who was your best Supervisor   1 Answer
    • Who was your worse supervisor.   1 Answer