Cardone Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardone Industries

Cardone Industries

Application

I interviewed at Cardone Industries

Interview

Bizarre. Didn't seem like the person interviewing really knew what a Creative Director does. Only that they'd be responsible for a lot of people. But asked why I "made the transition from writer to Associate Creative Director," I guess not knowing I didn't transition to that. I'm still a writer. I'm just...one that has leveled up. I just think with the Glassdoor reviews as bad as they are, them wanting people to come back into the office, and the recruiter not even knowing what position she's really staffing for...that's gonna be a no from me.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to change paths from a writer to a Creative Director?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2020

Interview

Interview started with initial phone call interview. Got call back a few days later to schedule zoom interview with hiring manager. A few days later I was given my employment decision from initial recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we select you for position over other candidates

Cardone Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardone Industries

Interview

Lengthy system interview and personality analysis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardone Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cardone Industries

Interview

I waited for over an hour to be seen. Their reason was the CEO called the hiring manager into his office. Then the room was book so I had to sit in a little crowded hot office. Definitely not the place I want to work at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in Dec 2018

Interview

The interview process demonstrated their disrespect for job seekers, despite the Christian culture and a book the owners wrote. They talk the talk. They had me complete a couple IQ tests and an online video interview. That should have been my first clue. I was then asked to come in for a half day of interviews, which meant taking a vacation day from my current job. I met with a series of people that I would be working for and with. I was more than qualified for the job. I never received a response to multiple attempts to ask if I was being considered. No email. No phone call. No feedback. No form letter. Nothing. In the end, I was embarrassed for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

The interview process was insane with over 5 different cognitive tests, a video interview, a phone interview, and in-person interview. One of the personality questions was literally a ranking of"what is more acceptable" - love of a child or murdering a man. The screener asked me how I felt about prayer after meetings. I gave a canned response but seriously - prayer after meetings? She stressed it's voluntary but I can only imagine the target being placed on the odd one out. If you want to be a Christian company with Christian values, there's nothing wrong with that. Lobby Hobby and Chick-fil-A does that pretty well without prayer circles. The in-person interview was devoid of work-relevant questions and was more concerned about testing my personality in causal conversations. Really silly but at least it was marginally entertaining. I've been waiting for a response for awhile but after reading the other reviews, I threw in the towel. Cardone is a waste of time and energy. Don't bother.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you about a voluntary prayer after meetings?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Harlingen, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

After giving me 3 interviews in almost as many months, they told me they were "taking a big risk" on me, and offered me a salary well below anything one could consider fair. Even taking into account the low cost of living in the region. To put the offer into context, a few months later I accepted a different job that pays over 2 times what Cardone offered. I'm pretty sure these guys were just trying to take advantage of what they thought was a naive recent college grad.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were all pretty standard interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Phila, PA)

Interview

Typical questions were asked, but was also asked some questions that made you think. They wanted to see how your thought process flows and it gives a vibe for the fit for both yourself and them as employers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardone Industries

Application

I interviewed at Cardone Industries

Interview

Pretty unprofessional process. Too many hands in the pot. No one really knows what they're looking for and no one gives you a straight answer to any of your questions. They waste A LOT of your time with multiple interviews with many people on different days, and then with very strange online evaluations after the interview. Was told I was a front runner for the position from the HR rep only for her to ignore my calls and voicemails for the 6 weeks following the interview process. Finally just gave up on them wasting my time. Clearly they weren't going to extend an offer, which was totally fine but no one at the company is professional enough to give a courtesy call or even email. Was told by a friend who worked for the company to "stay away" when they reached out to interview me. I should have listened.

Interview Questions
  • They actually asked me if I was a practicing Christian. Apparently they are Avery Christian company, but not even sure if they're allowed to ask that question???
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cardone Industries (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

how did you know about this job.Have you worked else where before coming here. Are you familiar with car parts and how they operate. are you interested in this job

Interview Questions
  • are you flexible with your job time
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews

Cardone Industries Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cardone Industries as 24.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Representative and Financial Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Revenue Analyst and Product Engineer-Mechanical roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cardone Industries takes an average of 24 days when considering 28 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Revenue Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Inventory Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cardone Industries according to 28 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.54%