CarePlus Health Plans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CarePlus Health Plans

2.6

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Tampa, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Came in, sat down, got asked questions. A lot of mostly hypothetical situations on how I would react in certain situations with people (i.e. potential customers with various problems) and questions regarding ethics and social skills.

Interview Questions

• A lot of mostly hypothetical situations on how I would react in certain situations with people (i.e. potential customers with various problems)   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting an application on Humana.com, I was contacted by their HR department informing me of a phone interview. The phone interview took about 45min; where the director and the market manager asked me several questions about myself, work ethic, and sales experience. Soon after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for a formal interview; at that point, the interviewers just wanted to put a face with the voice. The atmosphere was a very loose and comfortable for me, and I was able to be myself. The entire hiring process took about 6 weeks.

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans.

Interview

There was a recruiter phone screen, manager phone interview, and in-person group interview. Everyone was well-prepared, professional and thorough. Seems like a good place to work with competent people. My skills did not fully match their needs.

Clinical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process

Provider Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was pleasant with dept supervisors. It was a behavioral based interview for the most part with some interesting personality questions like “if your life was a song what would it be?”

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you encountered at a previous position and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

very smooth and very easy process. phone interview, then 1 on 1 then drug test and then employment offer. after that I had to do a preliminary assessment and a skills test for call center enviroment

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had in customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

You received an email stating you were elected for the position then a recruiter will do a phone interview when you pass this process comes the face to face and then you received a phone called stating,that you were hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness.
      How do you handle stress.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CarePlus Health Plans (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a Team Lead and the departmental manager. They asked about 5-10 basic interview questions like "Why should we hire you?" "Tell me about yourself." and then about 5 behavioral questions. They made the interview very comfortable. They were friendly and explained everything thoroughly. One of the behavioral questions threw me for a loop, but they reassured me that no answer was wrong.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to difficult customer and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question