Career Quest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Career Quest

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Career Quest (Lansing, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then about 2 weeks later I received a call from a recruiter and had a standard phone interview. I was invited to come in for a panel interview about 3 weeks later and interviewed with the president, campus president, director of compliance, and recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Career Quest.

Interview

Went way too well. Everyone had their eyes glazed over. I should have known that I'd hate this job since I took over they DAY AFTER the person I replaced was let go.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, nothing special at all.   1 Answer

Medical Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Career Quest (Lansing, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online assessment. Initial phone interview. In-person interview (45 minute) with presentation (10-15 minutes). Two out of the three interviewers did not show up. Interactions with Human Resources was the most pleasant aspect of the process.

Interview Questions

• How I would facilitate the retention of a student showing signs of wanting to leave the curriculum?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Career Quest.

Interview

First there was a group interview, with about 40-50 people then once you made it pass that interview here was a one on one interview with the director of admissions.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Career Quest (Lansing, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

I thought it was cheesy and wannabe professional. Long and arduous. It was as if they were guiding you to answer the question in an obvious way. it was obvious they wanted to see if I was ethical or cut throat. Ugh, just not what I exprected at all. Dont do it, dont do it, dont do it. A waste of time and brain cells.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Career Quest (Lansing, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

It all starts with a very large group interview ranging anywhere from 20-40 people all for the same job. Just because they host interviews doesn't mean they are actively hiring, the turn over rate is so high they always have a bench of people to pull from. If after the group interview they think you are a good fit for the job they will call you in for a personal interview with the Executive Director and the person that will be your direct supervisor. The next step is that they will either give you a call to offer you the position or let you know that it has been filled by another person.

Interview Questions

• In the group interview they ask two questions that you then have to answer in front of the entire group. The first is just about your educational and work background. The second question is why you think you would be good at the job/ better at it than everyone else in the room.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty simple, there isn't any negotiation. They offer you the salary and you can either take it or leave it.