Carey International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carey International Interview Questions

2.7

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview, questions were those of which really made sense when applying for that position. Everyone spoken to was very friendly and in watching employees it seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What group of people (co-workers) did you least enjoy working with?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Very fast! Pre screening was pretty straight forward! It was a 10 min phone conversation followed by an email invitation.
    Interview was with 2 the operations manager and the district manager over the phone! At the head quarters.

Waited about 5 days for the call back.
    You might require a week or two of training.

Training is paid at a full paid salary

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job?
      How is a normal day at your current job?
      How would you handle situations under pressure?
      Answer Question

They say they are willing to work with you as much. As possible but is not true!

The salary is not as competitive.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carey International.

Interview

Interview was a phone call interview, followed by an in person interview and facility tour. Training was a two week Monday thru Friday class that was not nearly enough hands and a lot of wasted team building activities and talk.

Interview Questions

• Asked about most difficult customers and how I approached it.   Answer Question

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. A few days later I received an email providing me with the number to HR department and the procedure on how to further pursue the position. I called and had an interview arranged for the following week. Upon the interview, I was placed on a computer to exercise my skill and knowledge of the software utilized in the company. Then afterwards I had a one on one interview with one of the supervisors. I was then told they would be performing a criminal background check and when they receive the results they would give me a call. Three weeks later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How did I rectify a bad situation transpiring between my employees at my previous job   Answer Question

Customer Engagaement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with typical behavioral questions folled by an in-person interview several days later that also included a 4-part assessment battery of web browsing skills, typing skills, geography skills (domestic and international city/states and city/country), and listening skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat rate given to all new employees.

Accounts Resolution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

-Submitted resume and detailed internal application to HR and Manager
    -Was contacted for an in-person interview within a few weeks
    -Sat with the current Supervisor and VP of Treasury (in separate meetings) to complete the actual interview
    -Was brought in to the VP of Treasury to be told they chose another person for the job, but then provided me with feedback regarding my interview

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Chauffeur Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carey International.

Interview

was only applicant with commercial driver license and they needed someone to drive the 2 vans and 1 minibus they had. they had only one other class B licensed driver and 3 vehicles, so were looking for another commercial driver

Interview Questions

• do you know your way around LA   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none. they needed a class B licensed driver and I was the only one to walk in the door

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

First I completed a phone interview, second it was invited in for a face to face interview with the Director of Inside Sales. He made me take a test on Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. The Excel was very detailed in what he was looking for and it separates a non user to a more advanced user. I was asked great questions (you can tell he has done many interviews) by trying to get me frazzled and see how I work under pressure. I was invited back to meet the VP of Sales, she didn't ask me much, just chit chat. The Director called me to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• He asked me questions about numbers on the phone and then brought those exact numbers up on my face to face, I couldn't remember what numbers I gave him and he knew what close ratios were and was all over conversion rates.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Carey International (Frederick, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume online, received a call back to schedule an interview over phone. Had 2 phone interviews with call center manager and a supervisor, invited in for testing, typing test for speed and accuracy, personality test (hybrid Meyers Briggs style), listening skills test, USA and world geography tests, then an in person interview with 2 call center supervisors. Was offered job via a phone call and formal email.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset or irate customer?   1 Answer

Interview

Hired on the same day I went in for the interview. I was really just looking to get back into sales after working on my degree for a little bit so I knew this was just a stop off for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never hurts to ask for more. Once you're locked in good luck in making more.