Carlson Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlson Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing (Plymouth, MN) in November 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with an HR representative and my immediate supervisor for the 1st round. This lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed. 2nd round was a short interview (30 mins) with the Director of HR. This was also relaxed and more conversational. Nothing too difficult to answer and very nice people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the tasks and duties required of this position?   Answer Question

Group Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial interveiw was a 1:1 with my potential supervisor. Once she decided that she wanted to recommend me further I ment the six people I would work closley with over the course of 3 hours. Questions were casual yet direct.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter called me, made an offer and I accepted since it was what I asked for.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing in August 2011.

Interview

I spotted the position on a LinkedIn group and sent off a note to the HR person who posted it. One of his colleagues got back to me the next day and scheduled a phone screen. After that, I worked with the original recruiter throughout the remainder of the process. Next there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. The following week I was brought in for an in-person interview with multiple people including the hiring manager and a peer, one peer of the position, two people the next level up, and the account manager for the client. After another week I spoke with the VP of the group on the phone and received the offer another week after that.

Interview Questions

• Can you take direction from someone who is your peer and not your boss?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for additional vacation but was already given the max allowed by HR guidelines. I negotiated slightly higher salary and certification fees.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing in January 2011.

Interview

The interviewer gave me a rudimentary powerpoint with a case and asked me to present my findings and recommendations to him within 2 hours. Friendly staff,but poor computer with no one around to help with the naught Ms-Excel.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Explaining work history, standard interview questions such as strengths and weaknesses. Providing a response to different types of calls that may come in to the centre. Giving feedback on previous employers and reasons for leaving. Stating how skills learnt in previous roles will help you in the role you are applying for and ask questions about the company that you are unsure about.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a caller that was complaining about not having received an order that was promised to them by a specific date?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Marketing in November 2010.

Interview

First and second interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Carlson Marketing Marketing Assistant Interview Plymouth, MN How would you deal with the tasks and duties required of this position?
Carlson Marketing Group Coordinator Interview Minneapolis, MN How do you handle difficult co-workers?
Carlson Marketing Group Coordinator Interview Minneapolis, MN At what point do you push back against work demands?
Carlson Marketing Marketing Analyst Interview Can you take direction from someone who is your peer and not your boss?
Carlson Marketing Business Analyst Interview Where do you see yourself in five years?
Carlson Marketing Customer Service Representative Interview Sydney (Australia) How would you deal with a caller that was complaining about not having received an order that was promised to them by a specific date?
Carlson Marketing Customer Service Representative Interview what are your weaknesses