Carteret Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carteret Health Care

Sort:

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morehead City, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carteret Health Care (Morehead City, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Q&A format, in group panel environment. Each employee asked there top 3-5 questions in turns. An Emergency Room MD also sat in the interview as well as the department supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your favorite book from your masters program was and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morehead City, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carteret Health Care (Morehead City, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I was flown to North Carolina for an interview with nursing administration after an initial phone interview. I walked into the interview with over a decade of experience as a registered nurse with 3-5 years in leadership/management roles. I walked away from the interview feeling as though the nurse leaders interviewing me, doubted my ability because of my relatively young age and/or potential military association. I was asked several questions related to my husband's interests and what brought us to the area. Several comments made during the interview highlighted the fact I was younger than other members on the nursing leadership team. As a note, people do comment that I look about ten years younger than my actual age however I am a doctorally prepared nurse leader with publications and selected outcomes listed on my CV. I feel my experience and CV demonstrate my drive and dedication. I walked away from the interview fearing I may not be offered the job however I expected to at least hear back from the organization. Despite sending a thank you note and an electronic portfolio, I never heard from the organization again. There was no follow up to notify me I was not being offered the job. I can accept the fact I was not the right candidate, however the unprofessionalism in not notifying all candidates who interviewed of the final outcome is unacceptable.

Interview Questions