Cascadia Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cascadia Capital

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cascadia Capital (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first interview revolved around technical questions pertaining to finance and investment banking. The second interview was primarily behavioral. I spoke with two senior analysts throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How do the 3 main financial statements flow together? Walk me through the process.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cascadia Capital (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed directly with the entire team i would be working for except for the MD. Mostly questions making sure I knew the IB basics and had solid financial analysis skills

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how an increase in depreciation would affect the 3 different financial statements   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cascadia Capital (Seattle, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was for an intern position. The process was pretty straight forward. Began the process with an interview with an SVP over the phone, then followed by two in person interviews at the office. Was able to hear back within a few days.

Full-time position interviews are more of a Super-day than the intern interviews.

Interview Questions

• How does depreciation move through the financial statements?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Interview

Referral via acquaintance who works there; interview with 6 senior people at Managing Director level, and CEO; offer from CEO came quickly, verbally and in writing; compensation negotiation took several weeks, several offer and counteroffers. Fair interview and hiring process, if you understand the market and culture.

Interview Questions

• can you originate outreach to capital markets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiated on salary, weeks of vacation, and title. Fair but hard.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cascadia Capital in October 2008.

Interview

mostly focused on dcf and valuation