Cash Store Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cash Store Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)).

Interview

Wrote letter and manager gave me the job. I had already worked for the company. When I had first interview I dropped over resume and had an interview. I had to drop off my id for a criminal record check. Got a call back saying I got the job the next day.

Cfsr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

manager or regional will call you and set up a interview. talk about your availablity and what you are looking for a salary, then you leave and come back if they call you to get a criminal done

Interview Questions

• can you work weekends and evenings is pretty much all they want to know   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial.

Interview

I came a bit earlier so they gave me a print out of all the responsibilities a branch manager would have so if you were planning to ask questions related to the duties, make sure you have others.

Interview is straight forward. They give you a couple management scenarios like, "the Regional Manager (RM) sets you this unreasonable sales target. how do you respond?"

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 strongest moral principles?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial.

Interview

Applied online and also handed out resume few days later at a job fair; followed up after two weeks regarding the application and received a phone interview the next week. After the phone interview, I was told to wait for branch managers to contact. Never heard back afterwards.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Seemed scattered. Applied through a friend of mine. Received a call for an interview the week after applying. Unfortunately I was away at a family emergency and needed to reschedule. The woman (later to be my supervisor) was very understanding and suggested that I provide a time and day. I could not as I was unsure of my return date. I called her when I returned and she was very accepting and scheduled our interview for the following day. I arrived at the office for my appointment 10 minutes before schedule and was escorted to the interviewers by the reception. Only the woman who originally called me was waiting in the office, she informed me that I would have to wait for the manager from HR to arrive. We sat silently for what seemed like forever until she arrived. After introduction we proceeded with the common questions, the only difference was the order of queries. My supervisor would ask one then the HR manager, back and forth through about 25 questions. We ended the interview on a high note. Anticipating her call through the next few days I had received news that I would have to leave town again for the same family emergency. This wasn't a 30 minute drive, this was a flight to BC. At the airport I received the call I was waiting for, the supervisor. I explained the situation and she wished for the best. She told me that I have qualified and that they would like to offer me the position. I could not accept this as I was out of province. She said to give her a call as soon as I new my situation. She called me a couple days later to see how my family and I were. At this point I accepted the offer. I insisted that I wasn't sure when I would return, she said that the position is your when you get home.

Interview Questions

• None. I am very good at communication. Not one question stuck out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Request you wage based on your experience. If you do not you will be stuck with base. I negotiated at $1 more and received it.

FCSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Was easy enough she worked alone so was interrupted a couple times but explained the job asked me a couple questions the usual interview questions they always do a background check

Financial Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

The phone interview was fairly simple. Just a few general questions about availability, salary expectations, suitability for the job and overview of the position. The in person interview was mostly about behavioral questions providing examples from previous experiences.

Manager Interview

Interview

nothing special, they ask you if you want be involved in the process of taking other people money and taking advantage of them. They ask you if you are able to work long hours and if you have knowledge about safety and credit information

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff member for a phone interview that went for about 10 mins, after talking to this person the call was over, i then got a call back and told i have been selected for a 1:1 interview, when i turned up, i was then taken into the interview room and informed that the regional will be along any minute and we were to start without her and so we did, the interview was ok, the regional manager never turned up. I was told that if i had the job i would be contacted within the next few days, two weeks later i get a call out of the blue from the cash store asking me to start, i nearly said no and i wish i had of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, what they offer is all you get

Financial Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store Financial (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online via email. Received a call from the store manager to come in for an interview. Went in to the store, and had the interview at the branch manager's desk during business hours. Asked standard questions about experience and what-if scenarios. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Received a call a few days later with job offer.