Caspio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caspio Interview Questions

2.9

Marketing Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caspio in January 2016.

Interview

It was short and went well. There were 2 people in the interview and it lasted an hour. Another team member came in after the 1st round was completed. Total interview time was 2 hours.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caspio (San Jose, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very Structured and Basic questions. The Marketing Manager was drilling. Product manager had a list of questions mostly about the skills and UX specific and some for a team player. Marketing manager mostly focused on my past experience. End was dull.

Technical Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caspio.

Interview

The manager in this field is nice to me. And she just asked some question about my technical background.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caspio (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by employee. Had a call with a tech support engineer. It was more of background and personality questions. Then had a call with Support team member. This was more technical, questions on database relationship, SQL. I was invited for in-person interview with director of operations and the CEO. Following the interview I was invited into a separate room to complete an online personality and basic math/logic test. It took a while.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The process was kind of offensive. Most of the questions sounded like they came from a manual of "what questions you should ask at an interview". That's fine I suppose. But what they were trying to get from the evaluation test is beyond me. I think they do that to see what people are willing to put up with from them. Or maybe it's inexperience. Who knows?

Interview Questions

They seem to think a lot of themselves but probably because they haven't spoken or investigated more professional Silicon Valley companies.

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caspio in February 2013.

Interview

HR first approached with a overall checking phone interview and then with hiring manager. Soon after great phone interview, 1:1 interview followed up.
    It was a moderate level, not so much harshness like other review said. (could be different manager) Everything went thru quickly and smoothly. Got the job offer the day after 1:! interview! Pretty amazing!

Interview Questions

• What were the frustrations that you encountered at the previous job. (not exactly been asked like this but you get the idea)   1 Answer

I got another offer which will fit better with my career goal. I have to said the hiring manager was very nice to give me a call back and ask me what's the reason I was choosing other but not them. The manager was very understandable and gave me a congrats and best wish. Felt so sorry to do so but really appreciated and gotta give them a big applause here for the professional reaction.

Decline to State Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caspio (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Comical. It was clear from the questions I asked that these folks had no clue about how successful businesses operate. The questions asked by them were embarrassing and in some cases insulting. And as I walked through the company, it was obviously not a fun place to work. There was just some very strange tension. When I asked basic questions, they were like deer in the headlights. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was given a ridiculous (and meaningless) online IQ test.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult, but rather strange. Where have these people been?   Answer Question

I contacted a friend who had worked there before. After hearing how Caspio operates internally, I didn't walk away... I ran away. I had no idea companies like this were even in Silicon Valley. All I can say is, do your own background check on this place before locking in. Maybe you'll like an environment like this. It just wasn't a fit for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caspio (Mountain View, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial interview over the Phone,
    Second interview about a week later. Followed by assessment test/ one on one interview with two additional people.

Final Interview.

My advise would be to be ready for the interview, do your research.
    Interview goes over your background/ experience, if you are the right fit for the company.
    You really need to be prepared.

Pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

- Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caspio (Mountain View, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

quick interview process, decision.

Interview Questions

• detailed questions about experience, how I do my job, were asked by interviewer.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caspio in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process is very smooth. Basic.