Castle Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castle Medical

2.5

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Castle Medical.

Interview

Very relaxed and easy , it felt like talking to a familiar acquaintance , but I didn't know said person . The interviewer was soft spoken , and was very friendly. Was fast process and was over before I knew it

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dillon, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Dillon, SC) in February 2014.

Interview

i was interviewed by the lead doctor who was looking for someone to help the office when not collecting and processing paper work. they were very concerned about your appearance and presentation

Toxicologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

I received a phone call stating that I have been selected for an interview. Given that Castle was not in the state I was initially in, they decided to do a Skype interview. In the interview several qualified people asked technical and theoretical question to better understand my qualifications

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to Castle Medical should you be hired?   Answer Question

Toxicologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Smyrna, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied through SOFT website and got a phone for onsite interview. Pretty much straight forward. It took a week to get the offer letter and I joined the next day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the LC/MS/MS method development   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Interview

Many of the questions in the online application are way too intrusive and are borderline discriminatory. Cannot complete the online application without a date of birth, year of college graduation and social security number.

Interview Questions

• I would gladly supply this information for a background/credit check AFTER an offer is made. It would be a foolish waste of money for this company to do checks on all applicants before screening for qualifications.   1 Answer

Regional Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Smyrna, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter. Phone call with 3 members of Marketing. Skype call with SAME 3 members from Marketing. Then asked to drive to Atlanta for final interview. Once I was there I met several people that were nice and all seemed to be going well. Met with CFO, he asked the most abstract questions that were not relevant to the job itself. Knew after meeting him I would not get the position. I think they did me a favor.

Interview Questions

• Typical background questions. How would you get business in the state? Who are the largest employers in your state?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Logging in and completing profile is beyond what should be expected for this phase of the application. Companies are just getting insane about hiding behind the internet to find employees.

Interview Questions

• TOOOOO Many!! I am not giving up my social security number, DL number and history of residences to a company I have yet to even have a phone call with.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Scott Damron who found me to be very qualified for the position that was listed on Indeed. This was also the website that he had noticed my Resume.

Upon talking with him for around 10 minutes it was clear that professionalism was not his strong suit. He bashed my college course of study choice (Social Sciences, Criminal Psychology), saying that only athletes looking for an easy degree chose that field. I was stunned. I had never had ANYONE, including an employer say that to me. He moved through the interview as if he didn't just insult me and my life choices.

The berating continued, as he asked about why I included a photo with my cover letter and resume, as if common application processes were a foreign language to him.

All in all, the interview alone was enough to turn me away from this practice. I'm safely assuming that if the day to day operations are as professional and fluid as Mr Damron's phone interview, then it wouldn't surprise me if this company is shut down within the year, or Mr Damron will be offering to upsize my fries for 50 cents.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose that major? Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought only athletes and lazy folks who wanted to breeze through college took courses in the Social Sciences?   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Smyrna, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was asked if I would like a drink and walked through a very unique looking office. I thought I was in the wrong place at first. :-) Once in the conference room I was told that the job was very demanding, very detail oriented, and stressful.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing they asked me that I wasn't ready for.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castle Medical (Smyrna, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Two Skype Interviews. Submitted 30-60-90 Day Plan. Offer Letter. First interview with hiring manager was the one with the toughest questions. Second was with a peer of his to ensure that they did not see any red flags that he might have missed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough sales situation and how you turned it into a positive.   1 Answer