Catalyst Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catalyst Lending

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catalyst Lending (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

it was very Simple , I spoke with the interviewer , she emailed me a timed test, Upon me passing I received a phone interview with the VP of Operations , after speaking with him I was advanced to speak with HR who completed a back ground check .

Interview Questions

• how many loans can you underwriter per day. do you underwrite FHA,USDA,CONVENTIONAL LOANS. Are you familiar with FANNIE OR FREDDIE Are you familiar with Encompass , DU, DO, and Gus or if I was familiar with Va loans.   1 Answer

Senior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalyst Lending (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The VP basically reviewed my resume and asked how did I get in the business. What type of salary are you looking for? If hired by hen will you be able to start?

Interview Questions

• They asked about what mortgage programs that I've used in the past   1 Answer

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catalyst Lending (Greenwood Village, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very easy going and held in a conversational manner to allow you to be honest without being intimidated. The questions are in-depth and focused. I received an initial phone interview, then a second interview with the department lead and review with HR. The in person interview included a tour of the department and the ability to meet some of the team to see how you’d be a fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe on of the most challenge times of the last year.   1 Answer