Catalyst Rx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catalyst Rx

Call Center Pharmacy Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catalyst Rx (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for a work at home part-time position. They would have provided a computer and paid for my high speed Internet. I was way over qualified for the job and the pay was 10 dollars an hour less than what I was making, but I was taking an early retirement from my company and only needed enough money to fill in, which I was up front about. I had held a semi-supervisory position at my job with multiple skill sets and computer knowledge. I was being interviewed by a girl who was not a supervisor and in my company would have been my subordinate. She basically told me what I would be doing and she asked me some questions like: "have you ever done anything that you did not tell your supervisor about"? Since there are things I don't need to tell my super about in the course of a work day, I said, "well yes, but anything that happens that's unusual I e-mail a report to the super.". Well I really feel I should have been given an offer, but I can't help thinking that she took my answer the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever do anything at work that I did not report to the supervisor   1 Answer
    • What would I change about the way my company does something, and how would I bring about that change?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catalyst Rx (Lansing, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

My interview was conducted over the phone with an HR recruiter. It was primarily centered around how to handle disgruntled callers and following policy and procedure. Pretty standard stuff for customer service, my interviewer was pleasant and relaxed which made it very enjoyable. I had four weeks of classroom training which was so informative and really prepared me for effectively performing my job. After classroom training I had two weeks of "nesting" which was working in the call center with other agents in a live setting, then I was released to work from home.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle interpersonal conflict with coworkers, it made me wonder if there was a lot of it in the company overall.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company was quite standardized with their pay rate and there was no negotiation. I felt it was fair since it was more than I was making at the time.