Catapult Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.3

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, but detailed pre-screening phone interview. Then on site. Also for the school you are assigned, you interview with the principal as well. There was also an opportunity to learn more about the company and its history.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. They want to make sure you have experience in the classroom and want to see how you would teach the curriculum if students are not understanding it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if after a lesson some students are still not understanding?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable but if you have a teaching credential you get a higher pay.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Camden, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a series of phone interviews which turned into a face to face. That turned into an interview with the acting CFO who recommended that I meet with two team members. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks then after a few emails to HR I was told they looking at other people. The job is still open as far as I know. They seem to be an employer that doesn't really know what they want besides the fact they want a unicorn-type person to come in. That's over educated, young and wants absolutely nothing for pay. Good luck Catapult...

Title I Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Learning.

Interview

Easy, no pressure interview. It consisted of discussing my previous experience and what they expect from their teachers. They also described how the company works. It seemed to be them making sure I was the right fit for this type of work.

Flex Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They did not ask long drawn out questions. It was one on one, I appreciated that because it gave me a chance to show my interviewer who I was therefore I was allowed to shine on all my professional and personal attributes that I would be bringing to the company.

Title I Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catapult Learning.

Interview

I was hired quickly and thrown into the job.

Negotiation

There was none.

Mathematics Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

On the spot invitation for an interview with catapult Learning personnel based on Work Solution's employee. Presented Resume and personal information. Cordiale and friendly communication. Received invitation for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I migrate to the United States?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted the job based on the agreement to that either party can give short term notice to terminate appointment.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

They Check your references, contact info, fingerprints, criminal background. Etc they also Check to see if you've ever worked with children before. Have an anecdote or two that demonstrates your skill with children or with working with other teachers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if at the end of your lesson you realize that half of your class is lost and didn't "get it"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Seemed well prepared. The interviewer was not dressed as professionally as I would have expected. ?She was very personable.

Interview Questions

• What is you poorest quality?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Went in for an in-person interview, atmosphere was relaxed. We talked for twenty minutes or so, they offered me the job and told me to meet in a hall to fill out forms and decide my location to teach.