Catapult Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catapult Learning Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Unprofessional and disorganized from start to finish. Phone interview, followed by an interview at the school where I would be teaching. Interviewers spent more time chatting with each other than interviewing me -- rude, unprofessional, waste of my time. Did not have answers to simple questions, such as how many hours the position is, starting date, and training information -- leading me to believe there is no organization or leadership whatsoever. THEN, I was not made an official offer, but I was advised to get my background check and fill out paperwork. After wasting an entire afternoon doing that, I never heard another word from my recruiter even after multiple follow-ups. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a teacher refused to let you pull out a student?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Learning.

Interview

The interview consisted of various about myself, experiences, teaching philosophies, and classroom management strategies. The hiring process was super easy and I was notified later that day that I had been selected,

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone to set up an interview on the following Thursday. When I arrived 10 minutes early for my interview, I was asked to wait and ended up walking into the actual interview 20 minutes after the scheduled time through no fault of my own. The interviewers seemed very distracted and in a rush. Overall a very unprofessional experience in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• No real organized questions. More conversational than set questions.   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, but detailed pre-screening phone interview. Then on site. Also for the school you are assigned, you interview with the principal as well. There was also an opportunity to learn more about the company and its history.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. They want to make sure you have experience in the classroom and want to see how you would teach the curriculum if students are not understanding it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if after a lesson some students are still not understanding?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable but if you have a teaching credential you get a higher pay.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Camden, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

First there was an initial screening with a recruiter then came two phone interviews with the hiring managers; a brief phone interview then a much longer larger conference phone interview. After that a face to face interview in the home office.

Interview Questions

• The initial interview was a basic getting to know you; interests likes dislikes preferences. After that it was actually refreshing since it was a "working" interview. I was put right into a planning meeting to see how I would respond to the system being developed. Things like "what kind of suggestions I would have", "what the road map would be like", "how I gather/filter requirements and identify stakeholders" etc. It was such a 180 from what I was used to.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Camden, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a series of phone interviews which turned into a face to face. That turned into an interview with the acting CFO who recommended that I meet with two team members. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks then after a few emails to HR I was told they looking at other people. The job is still open as far as I know. They seem to be an employer that doesn't really know what they want besides the fact they want a unicorn-type person to come in. That's over educated, young and wants absolutely nothing for pay. Good luck Catapult...

Title I Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Learning.

Interview

Easy, no pressure interview. It consisted of discussing my previous experience and what they expect from their teachers. They also described how the company works. It seemed to be them making sure I was the right fit for this type of work.

Flex Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Learning (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They did not ask long drawn out questions. It was one on one, I appreciated that because it gave me a chance to show my interviewer who I was therefore I was allowed to shine on all my professional and personal attributes that I would be bringing to the company.

School Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Catapult Learning in August 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee to check out this company, Catapult Learning. Thus, I scheduled a meeting with the manager. I went in the next day and the manager explained the duties and responsibilities to uphold as well as salary.
    Then let me know which schools I will go to.