Cathy Jean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2018

2.3

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cathy Jean (Irvine, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. Asked questions that were related to the field, mostly customer service based. It was a very casual interview, there was only the manager in the store at the time so she had to interview me whilst attending to customers.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cathy Jean in August 2014.

Interview

The whole process was relaxing. I submitted my application and got a call the next day for an interview that day. During the interview, most of the questions were very easy to answer; very basic questions. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• She pointed to a random object and told me to sell that object to her.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cathy Jean (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process but the district manger was a little intimidating. Once he started asking questions I felt better about the interview. Just make sure you are prepared with all types of questions.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cathy Jean (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Laid back, took 5 minutes and got job on the spot. I applied in person and they wrote down my name on a piece of paper, then I got a call back the next day for an interview. But it wasn't really an interview. It was pretty much my manager just telling me when I start and how to do my job.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. It was pretty much how I'd be doing my job.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cathy Jean (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process or Cathy Jean was very straightforward and to the point. I was sort of taken back at how quick the hiring manager went through a brief set of questions, however I was very pleased when she told me that I was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cathy Jean in January 2012.

Interview

Expect 2-3 sets of interviews from store manager and distrcit managers. The position will require selling so that is the only thing the company will look for. Background check required. No drug screening.

Interview Questions

• All sales based questions. They used to give a math test (two minutes with no calculator), but I believe that has stopped.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial Interview, Follow up interview, actual offer, negotiation is a possibility at this company, they will pay higher if you ask and have the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cathy Jean (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was brief. I interviewed with a manager from a former location. It was for a seasonal role and she explained all that the job would entail. She was mostly looking to see if I had the personality to grow into a sales associate. It was very laid back and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• (Pulled a show from display) Pretend I'm a customer and sell this to me.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied at the store and was called in for an interview. The girl who interviewed me was super young and snobby. She said that I wasn't outgoing or perky enough to work in sales. I have worked in sales many times and have a college degree as well as advanced degree.

Interview Questions

Interview

They emailed me to set up the interview time. It was on skype since I wasn't in Ottawa. Pretty straightforward. Mainly behavioral questions were asked and not too technical. Also, the projects that I worked on.