Catskill Hudson Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catskill Hudson Bank Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catskill Hudson Bank

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter who submitted it to this company. Was called in for an interview within a couple of days. The interview was professional and respectful. Questions were about my previous experiences.

Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catskill Hudson Bank (Monticello, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume for another job and then received an email about this job. HR manager asked if I would be interested.I was then asked to come in for a interview. The interview consisted of the HR manager, branch adminstrator, and branch manager. I was told at the interview they would contact me within a week with their decision. However after two weeks I had to call them. Two days later the HR manager called back and left a message that they had filled the position.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catskill Hudson Bank (Rock Hill, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

This company's internal corporate culture is very strong and diverse. The people are extremely approachable, considerate and caring, and truly want each of it's interns to succeed. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable, making it very easy for me to be myself. Prior to the interview, i prepared every possible question they would ask me with an insightful answer. There was only one initial interview to determine whether or not I received the position, but it was a very in-depth interview to test my cognitive abilities and skills. My advice to other interview candidates is to be yourself, show an interest in the company, and prepare post-interview questions wisely.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us 5 innate characteristics you hold and why they would be beneficial to our company   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate much because the terms and salaries were fairly set in stone.