Ceasefire Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ceasefire Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Ceasefire Industries

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries.

Interview

It was college recruitment. First there was exam for testing personality, IQ and Technical skills. Then clearing that exam, there were 2 rounds of group Discussion. After clearing this, there was an in-person interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Noida (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth as I applied for sales manager position there was two round first is f2f and second round was video conferencing it went well and I got an offer as well

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience you have direct sales
      what direct sales is   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth and proactive as I am relocating from Mumbai to Delhi it took one day to all process and I got offered too, there were three rounds of screening

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries in December 2019.

Interview

The process took place at the campus. it consisted of Aptitude, GD & PI.
    The Aptitude has some basic questions about quants, LR, GK, situation-based questions.
    The GD process was good as well. As the topic given to us was A general topic
    The Interview was a good conversation about the company and the knowledge about the products.

Interview Questions

• Brief about yourself?
      Why the company?
      Internship Oriented Questions   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process is very ease and easy to apply it took a week, but hr are very supportive there were two interviews rounds. first is telephonic from head office second is face 2 face

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join ceasefire   1 Answer

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Chennai (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

there is three rounds basically in interview process first is online exam consist of general aptitudes and about fire safety second is GD and they gave a topic about effect of mobile phone and finally HR have a basic questions like tell me about yourself and they asked about family back ground in interview.

H R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Noida (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth, it took only a day to release a offer , even i was shifted from mumbai to noida and the whole process is very smooth and management is very supportive.

Interview Questions

• It was not easy interview but not very tough as well   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Greater Noida (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Overall process was good . No pressure atmosphere and you can give interview freely. Interviewer was listening to what
    You wanted to say and was friendly. Group discussion was also good and topic was of current topics

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursued mba after btech   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries.

Interview

It was an On campus drive. Written followed by GD and then PI. A full day process. Each candidate was interviewed for atleast 10 mins. Basic and casual questions were mostly asked. Most important availability of personal bike and laptop was confirmed.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Ceasefire Industries (Mumbai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was good and I selected at 2nd round interview and managers were very good on asking questions and very good interview it was. First round with a manager and than final round with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable you are with field job   1 Answer