Celcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celcom Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

3.1

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celcom.

Interview

Direct interview with head of network dept n hr. The interview was an hour long. Can't really remember exactly the questions asked but definitely there was technical questions etc. Got called back after 2 months.

Analysis Service Desk Interview

Interview

Have a good interview. Straight to the point. Have a test interview. Need to presentation. Present about the fyp project for fresh grad. You need tell about the project from a to z and in simple presentation.

SL1M Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

One panel with two or three candidates. The interview session was quite short. It only took around 15-20 minutes for two candidates. The result is less than 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, Educational background, Society involvement, They will give situation and we have to overcome that situaton   Answer Question

SL1M Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Systematic process from the candidates registration till the time schedule. The interviewer politely tackle the candidates so that I am comfortable and can overcome the nervousness during the first 5 minutes before the interview starts

Interview Questions

• What are you in next 5 years, as the job position that you are looking now are mostly differ from what are you learn in uni life   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

3-4 rounds of interviews and tests with the final round being an interview with Axiata Group Chief Talent Officer. There was also a round that was an on-site Assessment Center day with other candidates which took approximately half a day to complete.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celcom in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university society and sent in my CV. They fast tracked my application for my society and I got accepted to the next phase. It took almost a month before they replied to my application. It was through a phone call with a lady and it lasted for around 30 minutes.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Process took about 2 months, from phone screen with HR, then face to face. You will have to be patient with their process as evaluation of every interview will be passed on the next interviewer therefore, please be honest and truthful as all your answers and remarks are in the interviewers hands. Wait time between interviews can go as long as 1 week.

Met with department head, Sales Director, Chief of Sales and Chief of People

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your worst failure and what have you learnt from it   Answer Question

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Celcom (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was telphonic interview.
    1) what activity you are performing?
    2)Explain acitivities in details?
    3) what are the achivment?
    4)What can you as tuxedo admin?
    5) Have you work on kenan billing system ?
    6) Explain Ubb config?
    7) Max min clopt
    8)adverties and un advertiser of services?
    9)interfaces communicating to tuxedpo?

Interview Questions

• Tuxedo technical and practical experience.
      It was telphonic interview.
      1) what activity you are performing?
      2)Explain acitivities in details?
      3) what are the achivment?
      4)What can you as tuxedo admin?
      5) Have you work on kenan billing system ?
      6) Explain Ubb config?
      7) Max min clopt
      8)adverties and un advertiser of services?
      9)interfaces communicating to tuxedpo?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask what you want . they need you. you donot need them. right .

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2014.

Interview

Hassle free with a friendly environment and open discussion mode. Hence, I can give my full ideas and opinion to support the response from the question asked. this is very good.

Interview Questions

• what is the range that you looking at   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Celcom in August 2014.

Interview

Received an interview invitation via a phone. Next day, attend F2F interview with two panels (Head of HR & HR team).Be prepared as interviewer will asked questions based on the resume given especially education background, employment history, key strengths & weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Self introductions
      Talk about previous employments
      How to define time management
      How to work in a team
      What is customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very frank and straight forward