Cellcom (Israel) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.4

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Pere, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (De Pere, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Well the interview started a half hour later than scheduled, interviewer was very cordial and professional. But they start you off with a test which consists of 2 sales brochures and you answer the questions on an I pad. Then she hands you her phone and asks you to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Well unfortunately I have a basic android phone so I felt a little belittled when asked to complete operations on her phone which was full of apps and was not familiar with. So just a heads up to anyone ,know all the latest phone operations and you'll be fine.   1 Answer

Retai Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawano, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (Shawano, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Sent in an application online and was contacted by their recruiter. After speaking with her she asked me to come into the location hiring and interview with the Assistant Manager, Store Manager, and District Manager. After that I spoke briefly with regional director and received my offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What sets me apart from other candidates?
      What's the most important aspect of sales?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel).

Interview

It has been a while since I have interviewed with this company. If the company is interested in you first you will receive an initial phone interview from the HR department. This for me was not very detailed and just small talk. After this you are scheduled with an interview. Normally this interview is split into 2-3 different interviews. One with the store manager, one with the area manager, and one with HR. They use the STAR method for the interview process. Questions asked where typical of any interview that I have had in the past... "tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle the situation" "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond a customers expectations and what did you do to do so" and blah blah blah. After this if everyone approves you receive a call from the head sales manager followed by a drug test and job offer.

Negotiation

I was young didnt negotiate

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (Stevens Point, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty simple - long though at about 60 minutes. Pretty routine retail interview.

Interview Questions

rate of pay was $10 p/h w/ commission but even w/ commission the overall income was only about $14p/h and was too low.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

The interview was pleasant, team manager and HR representative. Young work environment and friendly team members.
    They described the job and requirements, tour in the center and talked to other employees

Interview Questions

• Last job, aspirations, why you are suitable for the job   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia (Liberia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (Monrovia (Liberia)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was excellent and smooth.The process was very fast and the interviewer was excellent in giving questions. When I was with the first question, I responded very positively and this show to the interviewer that I know the job.

Interview Questions

• The entire questions were base on customers services.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) (Jerusalem (Israel)) in March 2011.

Interview

after getting the first phone call, i was invited to the local company headquarters
    split us into 4 groups and had up play some sort of social game, afterwords, the read out the names of the people who got into the next stage, they sent us home, only to call us the next day
    on day 2 they sat us down in front of a computer, and we took an online IQ test,Hebrew test, math test and a
    personal query, then they sent some of us to a personal interview with a manger and sent us home
    after a couple of days, i was invited to a second persona interview manager, (higher ranked)
    he gave the job description and the salary terms.

Interview Questions

• what is your worst personalty issue or matter?
      and how do you over-come it   Answer Question

insignificant salary

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was long and hard. Be prepared for a full day of interviews and tests in groups and individual evaluations. You will need to keep calm, and confident in order to pass these tests, and you actually need to have what it needs to be a good customer rep. or sales rep. depending on the position you are aiming for. Frontal evaluation is much harder than for the phone support personnel,

Interview Questions

• Even if you are for customer service you will have to know how to sell, they will ask you in front of the group to:
      Sell something. Whatever you want in the room. You will present the product and then they will put you in a situation you are a shop keeper, that needs to sell this item, and they are the clients.
      I have been a shop keeper, i have never had such a horrible customer in my life.
      After you have managed to answer all the bizarre questions about the item (they are testing to see if you can think on your feet and have imagination) They will give an extra challenge. For example: I sold my jacket, so what is it from, where was it made, why should i buy it etc. Then, the interviewer said "ok, i bought the jacket, it has been 2 months, and i have returned with it, it is completely damaged, as the client i am telling you "I want my money back this is a crappy jacket""...
      So be prepared mentally, they will ask people to leave every round of tests...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation...

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cellcom (Israel) in June 2008.

Interview

I got hired through a direct networking by a friend that was already working at Cellcom so I took the short cut and had an easy interview with the engineering dept' manager already knowing 90% I got the job.