CentiMark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CentiMark (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email for an interview., went into the interview was asked to fill out an application, the people were friendly enough while I waited, sat in the outer office for a bit while they finished up with another interviewer, it was a very quiet waiting area so I heard everything.they were saying.

Customer Serice/Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CentiMark (Duluth, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in twice for a interview. Once last year, and 2nd two weeks ago. The first time, I had a 15-20 min interview with the guy. He seemed interested, my resume was over qualified. He let me know about the company. The pay, and comission structure only to not get the job. So he calls me again two weeks ago after 6 months ago interviewing. I walk in and he said haven't I met you before your name sounded familiar on the resume and he still had the copy of my resume. I said yes. We go in, he seems more interested in my resume is still the same but better details. He let me know he may hire 1-3 people and he had acfee more interviews. I still haven't heard anything back. I think he was bias towards me. Why call me in based off my resume, a phone interview and still not offer me a job, Twice. I was qualified and I nailed the interview. Clearly he liked my resume to call me in twice. I truly believe I was what he expected to walk in.

Interview Questions

• He asked no questions about my skills, I went over my resume and skills, and how I would be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Whipping Post Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CentiMark (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

No more than 10 minutes of listening to managers talk about themselves and discussing with each other how great each of them was. It was like listening to two people argue about which is better, Ford or Chevy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CentiMark.

Interview

Telephone screening interview with a sales management guy from within the region, then I had a face to face with the same guy plus regional operations manager (oversees multiple branches) Finally a telephone interview with head of west division. Had to sign non compete for two years which they will enforce

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was when they asked why i had such a long gap in my employment   1 Answer

Customer Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CentiMark (Bloomington, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

I approached the company and applied (in paper) on the spot. They offered an interview and hired me after. I did have to pass a drug test, which they payed for.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult part was not knowing exactly what I would be doing for the job and what was expected of me   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CentiMark (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Spoke to branch manager and "acting" office manager. Very, very brief. Told what duties would be, which weren't what was actually being performed. Walked around and met the few employees that were in the office, this took longer than the entire enterview. I have nothing more to say here to meet the fifty word requirement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Want the job? Great! Go take a drug test and we'll see you when it comes back.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CentiMark in February 2008.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who also worked there that a position was open. The item was not posted internally and others did not get the opportunity to submit a resume. There was no established pay band that the comapany would offer. They insisted that i give them a number uo front. Further they merged what had to be at least six different job descriptions into one as a description of the job. Taking a position there takes a real leap of faith but it do work out well in the end.

Interview Questions

• What were my short comings and weaknesses.   1 Answer