Central Admixture Pharmacy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Central Admixture Pharmacy Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Admixture Pharmacy Services

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Admixture Pharmacy Services (Fremont, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very pleasant and professional. Started with an initial phone screening, then followed by a formal, more detailed behavioral and technical questions related to your job. Ultimately you’ll get an invitation to tour you in their facility and introduce you to their work culture. More like a glimpse of how your job is going to be on a typical day.

Interview Questions

• What mistake have you done in your former job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Central Admixture Pharmacy Services (Livonia, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

The Hiring Manager interviewed me a couple of times and each time thought that I was Incompetent by the way he talked with me and the questions that he asked me. Whatever experience that I had in Pharmacy Tech, whether it be, Retail Pharmacy Tech, Hospital, Instructor at a College or Working in Home Infusion, it was apparently not good enough for his standards.

Interview Questions

• The Question asked was, "Why don't you go back to college and go into Engineering" Your current degree is like basket weaving.   1 Answer