Centria Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Centria Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Centria Healthcare

Interview

Met with four different people. It moved quickly and they worked together to not ask me questions that overlapped with questions I already received. Everyone is passionate about the mission and plight to achieve it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an important project and what you would do differently
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pacifica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare (Pacifica, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Phone interview within days of applying to job online. Zip recruiter agency’s robot Phil helped find this job. Phil worked all day and night looking for a position for me. Very efficient robot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2021

Interview

Straight forward process. I spoke with the recruiter first, the manager, and eventually a director. As an HR professional, I recognize that their questions were behavioral-based questions. The recruiter was engaging and extremely polite during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centria Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare

Interview

My interviewer made me uncomfortable with some of the comments she made. Said she hadn't been with the company very long. The recruiter that I spoke with was super helpful and nice. She was amazing and very personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare (Portland, OR) in Oct 2021

Interview

I had a strange experience applying for a job at Centria Healthcare. I don't know what to think of it. I applied on LinkedIn for the Behavior Technician listing from Centria Healthcare. I received follow up texts and emails immediately. It was obviously an automated system, and after I gave numbered responses to some questions the bot scheduled a phone interview for me. I prepared for the interview and when the time came I waited for the phone call. There was no phone call. I got a text about thirty minutes later to the effect that they had called and there was no answer. The text, which was from a person, asked me to reschedule. I texted back and got a response several hours later. We agreed to a new interview time two days later. I prepared for the interview and when the time came, I waited for the call. There was no call. After waiting for about ten minutes I texted to ask if there was a number I could call to begin the interview. There was no response. I don't know what to think about this. It's possible that some phone network problem prevented me from receiving the first phone call, although I had someone call me immediately after I received the interviewer's text and my phone rang. I did wonder why the interviewer didn't text me immediately if the call failed to go through instead of waiting a half hour when my scheduled interview slot had passed. After the second interview time passed with no call and no response to my text, I began to think something was fishy. I don't understand why anyone would schedule an interview if there was no intent to talk to me. If my resume, cover letter or profile disqualified me from consideration why then ask me for an interview? It seems to me it wasted everyone's time. Maybe the procedure has a bot schedule an interview with everyone but they have a human screen resumes to determine who is a serious candidate. Maybe they then see who answers the phone as another screening mechanism. That would make sense, but they didn't call me. Why ask me to reschedule for a second try and then fail to call me? If there is no reason to interview me, why bother rescheduling at all? Perhaps it's a procedure that they have to try rescheduling once if the first call is missed. I don't know what really happened, but I doubt that there was a problem with my phone service or my phone. Unfortunately, my phone carrier doesn't track missed calls, so I cannot verify that no calls were made to my number. However, I had internet access and received calls during both interview time slots. It's possible this is all some sort of misunderstanding or technical problem, but that seems unlikely to me. I will attempt to contact Centria HR tomorrow to tell them what happened. I'm not expecting to be hired, but I am skeptical that the hiring process they are using is working as intended. When odd things happen, it makes me curious. I think it's possible that someone at Centria is not doing their job properly. I wasted some time on this application process, but maybe Centria was billed for work that isn't being done and they should know about it. At the very least they have a dysfunctional process and are scheduling interviews when they should not be. Maybe this is all a result of an overworked employee who is required to perform too many interviews in the time available and is bending the rules to make the process work. This is a lot of work for me to be doing in response to what's likely a simple brush-off. I'm used to, and am fine with, never receiving a response to an application. I'm used to negative callbacks after an interview. That happens, and everyone moves on with their life. I've never been granted an interview where the interviewer failed to appear (twice), and I think it's strange enough to tell other people about it.

Interview Questions
  • The interview did not take place because the interviewer failed to call me at either scheduled time.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare (Taylor, MI) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was easy, the people are really friendly and are eager for you to start working. There is a two step interview process, the first one is just simple questions. They do ask about pay in the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centria Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Centria Healthcare

Interview

It was pretty simple. Since there is no office in the area, all interviews were done over the phone. First, there is a call with a recruiter. Then a clinical interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Centria Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare in May 2021

Interview

I applied with Centria and heard back within 2 days from a recruiter. After a telephone screening, I was set up with an interview with the Lead BCBA of that region all within a timely manner. Never heard back after that interview though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centria Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare in Apr 2021

Interview

Very detailed. Recruiter interview so you can ask questions without feeling penalized for inquiring on policy and procedures. Sent all information quickly. Gave overview of benefits, pay compensation, caseload requirements, and hours. Generous CEU and vacation policy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Centria Healthcare (Farmington Hills, MI) in Apr 2021

Interview

This was a smooth process with quick turnaround time. The questions were geared towards the role and the manager discussed all duties that were relevant to the questions asked. The manager was very open and honest about the expectations from the role which helped me get a feel for it before I made my decision to work there.

Interview Questions
  • How do you face running into issues that halt you from moving forward with a process?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews