Centric Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Centric Business Systems

2.9

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

Met through university recruiting. Had an on-campus interview, a few skype calls, then was brought into their corporate headquarters for a final round interview and ride a long in the field. It was a very time consuming process so I assume they think you're going to accept the offer if you make it to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Had to give a mock sales presentation to the VP of Sales and the Hiring Manager.   Answer Question

Salary was too low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

Step 1 Talk to a recruiter via phone, Step 2 interview with a recruiter, Step 3 interview with a manager, Step 4 take a "Caliper Assessment" online, Step 5 perform a ride along, Step 6 give presentation of a tech product you are assigned Step 7 learn you didn't get the job and just wasted 6 days of your life for a lousy $35,000 salary that "requires work after your 8-5pm shift" and requires a ton of traveling in your territory and out of state.

FYI YOU CAN BEAT THE CALIPER ASSESSMENT a lot of people fail, by googling it and learning what they want to hear. Its an insanely stupid assessment with questions like "Complete the sequence: 3, -6, 4, _ which to me read like ^, &, *, _ these dumb tests really undermine hiring managers. Then they would give four statements and say which one do you most agree with and least agree with "I work well with others, I work best independent, I don't trust people, I work fast". Lastly they ask you to complete pattern and shape sequences. It will have an arrow filled with stripes inside a white square, a white arrow filled with a square with stripes and its insanely stupid.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your work history? (make it clear you are looking for a career and wont job hop)
      How did you achieve ___ sales award on your resume'(great sales people plan and take steps)
      Why are you leaving your company (say new challenges, relocation, heard good things about centric)
      How did your commission plan work? (great sales people understand commission structure)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process took around 5 weeks and was very detailed. It is important to understand the role will be challenging so steps must be taken to ensure the applicant is of strong character in order to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other applicants.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems in March 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a FaceTime interview with no additional information if I was going to move further in the process or not. The interview questions were basic behavioral type.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems.

Interview

Phone interview - the recruiter seemed to be really uninterested on whatever I had to say. Asked around 3-4 questions but I felt it in a really bad mood. I hope someone else have a better experience.

CLient Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

The process is extremely thorough. Although questions are not extremely difficult they want to make sure they get to know you. They want to be sure they are getting the right person for the job.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very nice. The process was efficient and timely. Standard interview questions were asked. Seems like a fantastic place to work. They really took time to get to know you during the interview which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How would your references describe you?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Awful. Receptionist was gossiping on the phone with her friends. Then, when I was finally taken in on the interview, the recruiter just asked me some questions and took some lame notes on my resume. The guy who I was supposed to meet with showed up an hour late. talk about unprofessional. i did my follow up and got no response. this company is unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (McLean, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview where they basically just ask you to review your resume and ask what each job or experience consisted of. They especially want to hear about experiences that involved customer service or direct communication with a customer. The second interview was a video interview that was more personal and asked questions more related to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What is a question that we didn't ask that we should have?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Business Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

3 round interview process. Pretty straight forward. 1st round face to face. 2nd round ride along. 3rd round presentation/sales pitch. I got the offer and accepted but because of a misdemeanor conviction they recinded the offer. I signed my offer letter right after the presentation. It baffles me though that due to a non violent misdemeanor conviction they pass over talent. Antiquated thinking from senior management.