Cenzic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cenzic Interview Questions

3.5

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cenzic (Campbell, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Easy, no trick questions. The technical portion was quite straightforward and involved security related topics such as web application security testing criteria, behavior related testing, and vulnerability analysis. Process related questions around SDLC, Security Life cycle and php etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cenzic (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview which lasted for half an hour. It was a technical interview with a senior engineer.
    Got a call for an onsite interview after about 2 weeks. They asked me to explain a project from my resume and then asked me to write some code on the whiteboard. I was also asked to solve a puzzle. The interview lasted for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Given a string, find the substring with the largest number of repeated characters.

Eg: Given String: aaabbbbccccccdd
      Ans: cccccc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cenzic in May 2012.

Interview

There was a 30 min phone interview for screening purpose, then I was called for onsite interviews. Two rounds of interview comprising of coding problems and basic java questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.

Software Developer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cenzic in February 2012.

Interview

how to reverse a string in C# without using array

Interview Questions

• how to reverse a string in C# without using array or in build functions   Answer Question