CertaPro Painters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CertaPro Painters Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.7

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Started with a Phone screening, interview with manager and then one with higher up. Interviews were very free flowing asking normal interview questions with different situations. A lot of personal accomplishments in your past questions and also questions about your experience.

Interview Questions

• Name the most difficult situation you've had to deal with in your life   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, a lot of Star interview questions, 1 hour.
    Caliper Test about 1 hour
    2nd interview with District Manager, star questions based on Caliper test results.
    3rd interview with Franchise owners 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing you have accomplished in your life.   1 Answer

Residential Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met up at a local Starbucks very relaxed interview. But it's actually a door to door sales job. You do get an extra $10 if someone decides to get their house painted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Took about a week. Friend had the job before me and told me to call his boss. Called the manager and set up an interview in about 2 days. Then, by the end of the week he gave me an answer through email. Started the next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic interview questions. Why CertaPro? Why Marketing?   Answer Question

Residential Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters (Lynnwood, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

I met with the Owner since he only had himself as an employee. I found this a little peculiar but now I have found why he never has any employees. I'm not sure if he ever is going to fire himself, but he sure doesn't keep any employees around ever

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic like tell me about yourself. How are you successful, etc, etc.   Answer Question

Residential Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters (San Antonio, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Pathetically simple. Basically just a get to know you conversation. Of course the starting salary isn't spectacular so wasn't expecting much from the interview process. As long as you have some type of industry familiarity should go smooth.

Interview Questions

• General easy to answer questions about your background and experience. Education and previous employment will be brushed on, as well as general questions about your likes/dislikes/lifestyle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You might be able to get 5k more than the offer starting salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters in February 2012.

Interview

Pretty casual. Asked the typical interview questions. Only a 10 minutes long. It was one on one and there five or six of the typical interview questions. Don't be stressed out. Take the time to think through what you will say and the interview will turn out fine.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters (Bryn Mawr, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Straightforward and to the point. Asks about your abilities, and discusses the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very short, and easy.

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters.

Interview

Called via linked in to set up an interview

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CertaPro Painters in January 2010.

Interview

Very clear and to the point during the job description and pay. Very comfortable interviewing process

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer