Challenger Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Challenger Technologies

Challenger Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Challenger Technologies

Interview

There is no reply after interview. One round of interview. Did not hear back by the stipulated timeline given by the interviewer. Very generic questions asked. There is only one round of interview with no additional written test or assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

After sending an application, the HR will send an email to schedule an interview. The interview will talk about your past experience and projects, followed by a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How to do SQL queries.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

A pleasant interview via video call with three interviewers - Operations Manager, Dy CEO, and HR Director. I was given the opportunity to share my past work experiences and the skills I could bring to the company that would be an asset to the business. The interviewers were upfront with their expectations and shared the challenges faced.

Interview Questions
  • What type of platforms/software do you use in your current position when communicating with customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process of great. You need to be ready to showcase some of your projects that you have showcased in your resume. Be ready for some technical questions in PHP and SQL too.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were about web development mainly pertaining to databases and PHP.

Anonymous Employee in Paya Lebar,

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Paya Lebar, ) in Jan 2021

Interview

large room, not really an interview, just get u fill up forms, pay for "refundable deposit" on the t-shirt. then ask u go online training... which does not really help at all. and then all in the interviewee was selected for the part time job.. which i found out later that the booking system sucks. cannot even book for a slot for to work 2 consecutive weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Singapore) in Jun 2018

Interview

it was a pretty large group interview where they place you in a room and give you a holistic overview of what is expected of you, not really an interview per se but more like a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Challenger Technologies (Singapore) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online, got called down for interview. Went for interview and it was more like a briefing of what I was supposed to do if I was hired and just a run-through of salary and how to book shifts etc. Got the job without much hassle.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed