Champion Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champion Technology Services

Automation Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technology Services (New Orleans, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very straight forward. They provided travel arrangements and enough accommodations to make me feel welcomed from the start. Reviewed my experience and character to know if I best fit the companies work environment and values.

Interview Questions

• What technologies and industries have you had experience with?   Answer Question

Fall Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technology Services (Lake Charles, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email about setting up a in person interview as making it to the next stage of their hiring process. The interview location was at their main office, and was with two of their employees. The building looked a bit rough on the outside, but was surprisingly nice on the inside. The staff was nice and offered me a beverage during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I should be hired over the girl that they interviewed before me.   1 Answer
    • What are responsibilities I had in the organizations listed on my resume?   1 Answer