Charles River Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 253 of over 253 interviews

Campus Recruiting34%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Expected questions about experience and stuff on resume. Questions about my past work experiences and specific projects I had worked on at those experiences. Why CRA, why the specific segment that I was interviewing for?

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in Life Sciences with a business degree?
    Answer Question

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

The group assessment centre was very enjoyable. There were a few rounds consisting of individual questions and group tasks. Very Oxbridge-like questions. Took quite long for the outcome after the final round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Charles River Associates

Join the conversation on

Life Sciences Consulting

6m

works at

Columbia University

Anyone know about the Data analyst/jr data scientist role at Charles River Associates and is willing to chat? Got an interview and hoping to learn more if the process will be more focusing on case interview or coding. Any input is appreciated! Can I also get some likes to unlock dm?

2 Comments

Consulting

343.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Charles River Associates~252446
Join the conversation on

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Got invited to the assessment centre - lots of groups activities. Didn't get the chance to show my skills and what I am capable of (only two fit questions and very tricky brain teaser).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Interview went well. First step is a quick introductory phone call asking about a brief overview of your experience. They then set you up for a technical interview. The final interview is 3 rounds with different managers in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Interview in three steps: - reading/writing: newspaper article to be read and summarised in its main points (30 min time) - Math/logic test: GMAT style (30 min time) - Interview on a cases study with two CRA Consultants

Interview Questions
  • First I was given materials on a case study (market definition for products in the cereal market) and 30 minutes to prepare a presentation. Many follow up questions on the slides I chose to present and on the case itself.

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Interviewed for a life science associate consultant position (post PhD) on the West Coast. Total of 6 interviews and 1 at home prepared presentation. Standard life science cases, some more quantitative, other more qualitative. Was asked about a potential drug launch and we drilled down multiple layer into what moving parts there are and how you would find out demand, payer attitude, provider opinions, etc. Multiple of the interviews felt rushed, and interviewers were clearly not happy to have an interview pushed onto their daily workload. The presentation part was interesting, but follow-up questions were lackluster and uninspiring. Overall, the whole process felt unprofessional. Final offer was not competitive with other life science consulting companies. The above, combined with my interview experience, made declining the offer a no-brainer.

Interview Questions
  • - Why CRA? - Why life science consulting? - Tell be about a time you had to convince someone - Tell me about a situation you needed to change your approach
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Associates (Hastings-on-Hudson, NY)

Interview

I first had a campus interview and then had another interview with another team. The interviewers were nice, friendly, and attentive. They asked me about my research and economic analysis experience and also some questions about how I deal with critical feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Associates in Feb 2022

Interview

Nice interview process. It was unique. Really smart way of incorporating group tasks in the time of online interviews. It would have been nicer - if they would have explained the general format before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Pick among the industries coded by numbers and then a common case question was asked and each had to explain that.

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Associates in Feb 2022

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first-round interview is an online group and there were four stages of testing, which lasted 3 hours. It's overall effective and the interviewers were nice. The second round comprised two case studies and one behaviour interview, conducted by three people. The case were not difficult and the behaviour questions are situational setting questions (like what was the last time you, give me an example...) - very fixed. But they didn't provide any feedback even when you asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Overall, they were polite however didn't seem too engaged in the interview. I didn't feel that they were interested as much. Seemed like they were in a rush. I would just prepare to bring the energy to these types of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Estimation scenarios like using tables and graphs they give you to calculate a specific number of phones sold. Simple mathematics and interpretations of graphs and table. Asked about my research experience. Or whatever experience I put down in my resume. Asked if I had any questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Interviews

Charles River Associates Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Charles River Associates as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.94 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Associate and Consulting Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Charles River Associates takes an average of 28 days when considering 215 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Consulting Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 24 days), whereas Senior Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Charles River Associates according to 215 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.63%