Charles Tyrwhitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.2

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was really smooth, easy, and clear. It was like a regular conversation. They just ask you questions to feel you out if you're friendly and outgoing. Two managers interviewed me, and they were both nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Charles Tyrwhitt Response

May 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Many thanks for your feedback. We are pleased you had a positive interview experience and wish you a happy career at Charles Tyrwhitt. Kind regards, Team CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt in April 2013.

Interview

two interviews, ask super easy questions. They wanted to know who their competition is, what i do on a daily basis how i start my day at work. dfgsdh rggh rg dr dr rth tt t ooejrow oej ro p'tikh;

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Heard there was an opening through a friend, walked in with my CV, was interviewed immediately by Store Manager, interview lasted approximately ten minutes, asked me to explain my jobs that were on my CV, asked what did I know about the company, asked when I could start. Was hired on the spot and started the following day.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was in three stages, the second involving a task to prepare for. I received a very warm welcome and both the hiring manager and recruitment manager made me feel at ease. The questions centered around my previous experience, why I was interested in CT and what I could bring to the role. A very positive experience.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was a very positive experience- it was an initial phone call and two face to face interviews afterwards. Both were well organised and straightforward and I felt very comfortable talking to my interviewers. I was given feedback and details of next steps quickly and I felt as though I was being kept in the loop!

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritise your workload in a busy environment?   Answer Question

Jan 4, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Anonymous Employee, We know who you are and we are delighted you joined us! In all seriousness however; thank you for your review. We are really pleased you enjoyed the recruitment ... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was actually a group assessment, which consisted in saying something about yourself, career goals and ended with a team little design project.

You really need to be informed on the company and actually like it. They are only looking for dedicated people, no halves. Also, if you are an introvert, shy, would probably not need to bother with the interview. They are looking for chatty people, funny and with lots of personality.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience do you have for this job?   1 Answer
    • What is your favourite ct product?   Answer Question

Feb 6, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Candidate, Thank you for taking the time to review our Customer Service Representative Interview process. You are correct in that we are looking for dedicated people. Charles Tyrwhitt is ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

Don't bother,the manager is uppity and very rude.she is awful and thinks she knows everything. That's why it's called an interview she gets to ask me what i know not talk at me

Interview Questions

Charles Tyrwhitt Response

Dec 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Anonymous Employee, Thank you for taking the time to write about your recruitment experience at Charles Tyrwhitt. I am very disappointed to learn of your experience and want to ensure we deal ... More

Receptionist Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (Southwark, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, very unorganized in the run up to the interview, the interviewer was taking me from one side to the other in the office just to find a space to interview me. Interview lasted approx. 5 and kept confusing me with other applicants!

Interview Questions

• She didn't have a change to look at my CV before interviewing me!   Answer Question

Dec 21, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Anonymous Candidate, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you did not enjoy the interview process with us. We were surprised to read your feedback and have investigated the matter ... More

Learning & Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process for me was quite lengthy - between the initial contact and telephone interview, through two face-to-face interviews and a standard notice period, took something of the order of 4 months. That being said, communication throughout was effective and transparent, I was welcomed and encouraged, and I thoroughly enjoyed challenging myself, since I had been in one place for some years.

Interview Questions

• How would you reflect upon this [training session] you've just delivered?   1 Answer

Mar 14, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Learning and Engagement Specialist, Many thanks for your feedback. Four months is a lengthy process so thank you for your commitment to us throughout. It isn't typical that a process takes ... More

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line and had a two stage interview process. The process from the interview to the offer stage took around 3 weeks. I was communicated very clearly throughout the process and it was very efficient.

The interviewer was very friendly and welcoming and clearly highlighted what the expectations of my role was and the current challenges. I met with other colleagues on the same day and had the opportunity to find more about their role and ask any questions I had. It was a very pleasant experience. They informed me if I was successful I would be invited for the second stage interview which took place a week after. As I was travelling in between, they made sure to accommodate my interview at the time I was in London. After each stage of the interview I was communicated clearly through either e-mail or phone call to highlight the time frame and when to expect the outcome of the decision, which as a candidate was very important for me and it made my experience of interviewing at Charles Tyrwhitt very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• They asked me competency based questions which was relevant to the role I was applying for.   Answer Question