Charter Schools USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Schools USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Charter Schools USA

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online through CSUSA's application platform. Got an email about 3 weeks later asking to interview and set up a date 1.5 weeks from the date of emailing. Once I interviewed with the AP and Dean, they said they would let me know within the week. I ended up hearing back 2 days later. Questions were very basic, not too content area-specific, they seemed to be testing the waters with my teaching philosophy and practices. It felt similar to a guest teacher interview. It also seemed more conversational than an interview panel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA in July 2020.

Interview

Got an interview via zoom with the assistant principal. The interview was very short only 15 minutes. The questions that were asked were pretty basic. They don't tell you what the hours are or what compensation you are expected to get for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a parent was on the phone asking for a teacher/admin and refused to get off until they spoke with the teacher/admin?   Answer Question
    • What is a good quality for a receptionist to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

-Put in an Application
    -I received a phone with an interview date.
    - I was given a job offer pending my background check cleared
    - the back ground check was 90.
    - after the finger prints I was allowed to shadow a substitute teacher to insure I wanted the job.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA.

Interview

Smooth, fair process. Phone interview with recruiter, then face-to-face interview with hiring manager the following week. Typical questions to get to know me, then great explanation of what the job entails.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Tampa, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Not impressed by the school or leadership
    The school looked old and was not as nice as the school I saw online.
    The principal seemed nice but I didn't feel a connection with them

Dean of Students Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA in July 2019.

Interview

4 panel guests. This include the principal, assistant principal, and two grade level teachers. There were about questions and 3 scenarios asked. The overall process was not stressful as I already knew the staff that were present.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA.

Interview

I applied for one position but was contacted for a different one about a month after I submitted that application.
    First I had a phone interview, about 30 minutes. I passed pre-screening and was scheduled an interview with the principal.

At my interview, we spoke for about 10-15 max and I was hired on the spot. I started almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why?   Answer Question

Enrollment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The process seemed a little unorganized. I was called in for a second interview and met with several people, some of whom seemed a bit hurried and rude. I understand they probably had a lot going on.

I followed up and didn’t receive any kind of response. Now reading the many negative reviews I think I understand. Professional companies usually inform their candidates either way if they make it to that stage of the interview process.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Phone interview with assistant principal, in person interview with principal, model lesson taught to group of students. The entire process took less than 2 weeks to complete. Many of the questions were general rather than content or role specific.

Teacher Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast and diligent. I met with the principal and the assistant principal. The questions were practically average. The office staff was very friendly and I also received a tour of the school during my interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can contribute to the core values of our school?   Answer Question