Charter Schools USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Charter Schools USA

Application

I interviewed at Charter Schools USA

Interview

Standard interview with the assistant principal of the school, one thing they do is to look to figure out your opinion on different learning techniques. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • One thing they do is to look to figure out your opinion on different learning techniques.
    Answer Question

Charter Schools USA

Application

I interviewed at Charter Schools USA

Interview

5 interviews, I repeat FIVE, and no decency to contact a candidate to let them know the results. After the forth interview, HR contacted me and I was expecting an offer, but it was to schedule a 5th interview. Only to wait for nothing. No response, no email stating they have moved on, nothing. Don't waste your time with this company, it's not worth it. No professional courtesy or tact.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to make sure I understood how much they were paying.

Charter Schools USA

Application

I interviewed at Charter Schools USA

Interview

First you have a phone interview and then you move into an interview with the admin at the specific school. Overall everyone was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable. They asked typical teacher interview questions, so I felt very prepared.

Interview Questions
  • What contributions can you bring when working with a team (grade level)?
1 person found this interview helpful

Charter Schools USA

Application

I interviewed at Charter Schools USA

Interview

You apply for the job and they call you to see if you are interested and then they set up either a virtual interview or face to face. There is not much more to say than that. Except for, don't apply. There is a high teacher turnover every year.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Fort Myers, FL) in Jul 2020

Interview

Applied online through CSUSA's application platform. Got an email about 3 weeks later asking to interview and set up a date 1.5 weeks from the date of emailing. Once I interviewed with the AP and Dean, they said they would let me know within the week. I ended up hearing back 2 days later. Questions were very basic, not too content area-specific, they seemed to be testing the waters with my teaching philosophy and practices. It felt similar to a guest teacher interview. It also seemed more conversational than an interview panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charter Schools USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA in Jul 2020

Interview

Got an interview via zoom with the assistant principal. The interview was very short only 15 minutes. The questions that were asked were pretty basic. They don't tell you what the hours are or what compensation you are expected to get for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a parent was on the phone asking for a teacher/admin and refused to get off until they spoke with the teacher/admin?
  • What is a good quality for a receptionist to have?

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Tallahassee, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

-Put in an Application -I received a phone with an interview date. - I was given a job offer pending my background check cleared - the back ground check was 90. - after the finger prints I was allowed to shadow a substitute teacher to insure I wanted the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Smooth, fair process. Phone interview with recruiter, then face-to-face interview with hiring manager the following week. Typical questions to get to know me, then great explanation of what the job entails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

Not impressed by the school or leadership The school looked old and was not as nice as the school I saw online. The principal seemed nice but I didn't feel a connection with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charter Schools USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Charter Schools USA in Jul 2019

Interview

4 panel guests. This include the principal, assistant principal, and two grade level teachers. There were about questions and 3 scenarios asked. The overall process was not stressful as I already knew the staff that were present.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews