Chartway Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chartway Federal Credit Union

2.3

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initially, you simply fill out an online application. If you get the callback, they will ask you a few questions and have you come in for a face-to-face interview. Pass that, and you'll be at work in 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How does your education background help you in this internship?   Answer Question

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I met with the HR recruiter first, then a panel of about 5 people from all over the company. After that I met with the HR manager. The process took up about 3 hours.

There is a background check so it is very important to be honest about your history. Disclosing your record does not mean that they will not hire you but not telling them means they will not hire you.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Wakefield, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied, HR called to set up interview with local branch manager. Went to local branch to have interview with manager and assistant manager, HR called with off a couple days later.

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union.

Interview

The online application was quit a bit for the position. Received a phone call about a week after completing the online application to set up an interview. Interview process was short and simple. Interview was under thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. Prior work experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was panel interview with several employees and directors. I was asked questions about my goals, education, and what I wanted to do once graduated. They educated me on the company, department, hours, pay, and expressed concerned on wanted me to be flexible with my school schedule.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed an application online, they called me about a week later to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by two women and they asked basic questions about work history and experience. The entire interview was quick, less than 15 minutes.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Saint George, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

First you go online and apply. If I remember correctly there is an online personality/IQ type test. Once you submit that you may get an email from HR with next steps. It is a three step interview. You send in video responses to questions, meet with Branch Manager and then have an in person or skype interview with director and HR. You also take an online banking simulator which is kind of fun.

Interview Questions

• Give us a situation where someone came in upset. How did you handle it? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union.

Interview

They were welcoming and friendly, it was a three interview process and was a little nerve racking but they gave me the position I was looking for. Overall great process and quick.

Interview Questions

• explain your experience in this field   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union in August 2018.

Interview

I applied in July! I was prompted to do the behavioral assessment and the video interview. I received a call 2 days later after submitting the video interview for a final face to face interview. I have the interview this Monday and will post another review after the whole interview process is complete. I also applied through an employee referral.

Member Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tooele, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartway Federal Credit Union (Tooele, UT) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a hiring manager. She set up an in-person interview for the next week. I received another in-person interview the week after. It was supposed to be with the regional manager and 2 branch managers. The branch managers "couldn't make it". I was asked to come to a 4th interview to meet 2 branch managers. Only 1 could make it. I thought each interview went great, but they did not offer me the position. I felt like this process was a huge waste of time. I worked my schedule around these managers for over a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer who is upset?   1 Answer