Chenega Corporation Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Chenega Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation

Interview

Fairly easy as I was currently working in a similar position. I sent my resume in and then a few weeks later, I heard from a recruiter. He scheduled an interview for me with the site lead. During that interview, we discussed my experience and how it would be relevant to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience in this role.
    Answer Question

Chenega Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Chenega Corporation

Interview

Interview process was convoluted and I was quickly let go due to the name of my email address. Fairly odd reason to be fired before ever stepping foot at my job site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chenega Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation

Interview

Interview process is poor. Lack of communication until the last minute with my interview time. The Program Manager is mean and refused to answer follow up questions. Interviewed for permanent position and was told I go the job, only for them to call me back and say it's a temp positions which wasn't initially stated. Very poor business practice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chenega Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in May 2021

Interview

It was a very thorough interview process. A 3 step interview process was grueling and frankly a bit much. Didn't leave me with great enthusiasm for going to work for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chenega Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter initially reached out to me. I contacted him back three time and never heard a word from him. So I sent an email into HR indicating that a recruiter had tried to contact me (and never heard back from them). I then just applied to the position to see what would happen. I got a half hour interview (for a senior position) that felt like they were checking the box to say they had interviewed a sufficient number of candidates. I never did hear back from them. The only reasons I knew the position was filled was because it was taken off their website.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I believe I had the qualifications for the position?

Chenega Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Chenega Corporation

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter only. It Sounded like a production line, with very early hours and high volume. Not a top physician job. The hourly rate was almost insulting it was so low.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled difficult situations

Chenega Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Chenega Corporation

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Chenega Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in Nov 2020

Interview

Was on Google Meet, due to COVID-19. Was very short, at least for 30 minutes max, but informative. Met with the clients/department that was supporting for the job title I applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Chantilly, VA)

Interview

The company will call you in after reviewing your applications. When arriving, I noticed it was set up like a job fair (even better). You'll check in and wait for them to call you in. They would call 8-10 ppl at time. Once your name has been called you'll line to go to another room where the interview will take place. It is one on one in a big room with others.

Interview Questions
  • What are you strength and weakness? How did you hear about this job? How would you handle a customer complaint?

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in Apr 2020

Interview

As it was a recruited job, the interview process was quick, especially if you had a clearance already. The recruiter and the project manager were very kind and thorough. They are very understanding of personal situations or of you have any other responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an active or pending security clearance? Can you lift 50+ lbs?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews

Chenega Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Chenega Corporation as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.46 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Records Clerk and Systems Administrator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Cryptologic Linguist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Chenega Corporation takes an average of 17 days when considering 45 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Field Logistics Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas BD Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Chenega Corporation according to 45 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.26%