Chenega Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

EESO-MIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot AFB, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Minot AFB, ND).

Interview

Online application via website and emails. This was followed up by in person interview and further email to provide HR with required documents to. Was contacted by site manager for both the interview and notification of job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is an MSDS; What HAZMAT and HAZMART experience did I have; did I have access to the base.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in August 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter followed by phone screen with HR. Answered questions as asked. Was asked when I could start. Was told I would be put through to the next stage. Never called me back. Called to follow up after 3 days and was stonewalled. HR was perfectly happy to keep me on the hook forever. This is no way to treat people. Have the decency to simply say we've decided to go in another direction. Why is that so much to ask?

Interview Questions

• Asked why I wanted the position. Asked about salary requirements.   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

After receiving a call from the HR representative, a time and date was scheduled for an interview. I personally made it to the interview 20 minutes ahead of schedule, however, the Contracts Manager did not attend the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. The interview process was fairly easy. It seemed to me informal and the enviornment was relaxing and easy to be in with both professional and personal questions. Two weeks had gone by and no response to whether or not I had been a chosen candidate was received from HR or the Contracts Manager. A letter was sent via email inquiring as to whether a decision was made and no response was given.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a very brief discussion with a recruiter. No technical questions asked, no on-site, and not even any contact with the people that I would be working with. After an offer showed up in my inbox, I asked the recruiter for an on-site, and then just got radio silence. They do realize that employees generally want to see who they would be working with, right?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. The panel was very welcoming and informative. There was a total of three people on the panel. I received a call back from the interview after one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How can you apply what you learn from the classroom to here
      Describe yourself in three words
      Where do you see yourself in three years
      How did you here about us
      What would you add to the company   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

easy and quick process. over the phone and in person with 3 people. The experience was easy and to the point. I got a chance to meet the people I would be working with. it was very informal and they put my easy. we laughed and joked around for a bit. Very laid back and casual. Informal and just to the point. They were flexible since I was on my way to Doctor's appt and we hit it off right away. it was nice to meet the people I would be working with on a daily basis. how long have you been doing your job. tell us about past experiences on your resume. how do you think you would fit in. we work hard but play very hard, which is true thus far. I have also gotten a chance to travel, which is nice to know.

Negotiation

over phone and email

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

Was reached out to by recruiter via Indeed. The first call was very laid back but no 'red flags'. The pay was a little lower than I was looking for but after setting expectations the recruiter said it shouldn't be a problem. He then told me he would set up an interview with the 'President of the Project'... I think he meant PM. He forgot to set it up twice. To which sent me 'red flags' and I decided to do some research. A slew of negative reviews on Glassdoor. I take those comments with a grain of salt but still wanted to follow up on some of the consistent complaint topics. I asked about how promotions, bonuses, and raises work and expectation. How much PTO is given to New Hires and are there any fitness subsidies.

He gave the same answer to all three of promotions, bonuses, and raises... "It depends on your project, manager, and PM" Super red flag. Tells me this company doesnt solely invest in that matter and your performance is not the shining factor. PTO is given after the first year. Only 3 days of bereavement time. No health subsidies.

I politely declined moving on with the interview to which I got approached by the recruiter like a used car salesmen of "You sure, the President picked your resume. I mean its no skin off my back I have 3-4 others interest"

ASK QUESTIONS AND DO RESEARCH

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Since I came in as an employee referral the interview process was probably different for me than as a regular person.

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

This review is to expressly compliment the Program Manager who conducted my interview. Dr. Tim Smith, PhD conducted my interview and brought me on board for a good experience with working with the immediate team.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was what I thought my most beneficial attribute was for getting the position.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2015.

Interview

Was recommended by a friend. The Interview was very easy, asked VERY few questions. They mostly talked about the benefits, and how things worked around there. I didn't get to explain my education or experience. This company is just more interested in if you have a clearance vs. experience. Was hired on within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have basic computer skills.   1 Answer

Management and Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Washington, DC) in August 2018.

Interview

HR representatives at Chenega are amazing, open and inviting. Took the time to get to know me on a personal level and answered questions to the best of their abilities

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer