Children's Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Children's Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was quick and only lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward with mostly behavioral questions. The managers were also very kind and welcoming! I received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this unit?
    1 Answer

Children's Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health in Jun 2022

Interview

The first step was applying after 2 weeks got sent a google form to pick my top units. After that got an email to schedule an interview. They asked questions like 1. Why do you want to work here 2. Name a time you made a mistake 3 . Name a time you worked on a diverse team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Children's Health~26008
Join the conversation on

Children's Health

Application

I interviewed at Children's Health

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of about 10 staff members. Each person asked a question. Good to have some situation, task, action, and result scenarios to share. Some units offered a second round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where there was a cultural difference and how did you overcome that?

Children's Health

Application

I interviewed at Children's Health

Interview

The interviewers made me feel relaxed during the process. They asked about my past experience, and took the time to explain each team member's role, and how the position fit into the team mission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health in Feb 2022

Interview

Job Application - Screening Google form to select your specialty and to explain why Children's 1st interview with a recruiter and one other nurse 2nd/last interview with managers and team - you can get up to 3 interviews if you include Plano campus!

Interview Questions
  • Working in the diverse setting experience Error you've made in the past 3-5 yrs goal Upset customer Stress management Negative feedback

Children's Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health in Feb 2022

Interview

I applied online and a few weeks later received an email with a few questions and unit preferences. I interviewed first with the recruiter and then my second interview took place with managers and educators on the specific units. They asked behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to be a pediatric nurse here at children’s health? Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult patient Tell me a time you worked on a diverse team and what was the outcome Tell me a time when you struggled with something and how you overcame it What patient interactions do you enjoy Name a time when you had a plan and then something happened that disrupted the plan, how did you handle it. What sparked your interest in pediatrics? Name a time you made a mistake What makes you stand out from other candidates What would you say is the most important thing that would make you satisfied with your unit?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of managers. They were friendly and took time to get to know me and listen to my responses. They took time to answer my questions and were helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Interview was conducted really smoothly and great. I can only say positive things about them. It was conducted by a supervisor and current employees. Which I found really interesting. I love that employees were involved, as they need to interview who would be joking their team. Seemed welcoming and comforting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Phone interview. Asked a lot of quesytions on why I wanted to travel and what I'm comfortable with regarding the position. How experienced i am and what hours I wanted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

Two rounds of interviews were conducted, first one was with HR/Quality Control employees who were very nice and asked simple behavioral questions. The second round of interviews was held with a panel of managers from your department of choice. Managers were cold, robotic, and did not like being asked questions back towards the end of the interview and overall seemed ready to be clocked out.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a scenario in which you had to prioritize multiple tasks at once and what was the outcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews

Children's Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Children's Health as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Nurse Resident and Clinical Research Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Pct and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Children's Health takes an average of 34 days when considering 77 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Research Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Nurse Resident roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 55 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Children's Health according to 77 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 18.10%