Childtime Learning Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Sterling Heights, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Simple quick and easy interview. Asked about experience background and why you are interested in working with children. Also asked about age preference. Asked several questions about what would you do in this situation.

Interview Questions

• What should you do if a child does not want to go home every day all of sudden?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center.

Interview

It was an easy 5 minute interview. I was only asked a few questions about children and why I wanted to work there. If you’re interested in moving up the opportunity is there.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Elk Grove, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process went smooth, the director was a sweetheart and made me feel at home and comfortable. The questions were very simple and basically it was so that she was able to get to know alittle bit about me.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I filled out the application online. Then I was called in for an in person interview. They asked me a few questions about how I fill about children, and what experience I had with them. Then they told me the positions available. I told them which one I wanted and then I was offended the job.

Interview Questions

• Some children respond differently than others. How would you handle a difficult child?   Answer Question

Assistant Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Dallas, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was a standard easy interview. None of the questions were difficult. It was more so to get a feel for the person being hired and to experience the environment.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center.

Interview

Quick and easy, asked minimum questions about yourself and why you want to work for childtime, the director was super sweet and nice , we toured the center and I started in 2 weeks

Daycare Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Arlington, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and traditional, the director at my location was great and obviously looking for a candidate with a great attitude who loved kids. She was certain to look for people who know how to discipline while only doing the best for the children at the daycare.

Interview Questions

• What classroom would you like to work in?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Roseville, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The women who interviewed me was very rude and didn’t take time to get to know me. She was extremely focused on my availability and made me explain it five times. At the end of the interview she said she would talk with her manager and call me with in a couple days for a follow up phone interview. I never received a call, not even to tell me if I got the job or not. Even if they chose not to hire me they could have had the common curtesy to tell me. My whole experience with childtime learning center was terrible.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a child that hurts another child?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in August 2017.

Interview

Easy theu just asked about my previous experience and about myself. It was Just a lot of basic child care questions like how you would handle situations or about how you would teach subjects.

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childtime Learning Center (Laguna Niguel, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very positive! My director or interviewer was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. She have me a tour of the school, and had me meet all the staff. It was very exciting. She made me feel valued from day one.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a saturation where a child bit another child   1 Answer