Chill Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chill Insurance

Chill Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chill Insurance in Feb 2020

Interview

Not good at all to be honest, interviewer was not professional at all. Would not recommend to anyone!!! You could say that they did not care about their staff for the way they handle interviews. Appalling would not recommend to anyone !!!!!

Interview Questions
  • how can you sell this pen
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2018

Interview

1 to 1 interview. The questions that were asked pertained to ability to sell insurance with respect to previous experience. Extremely arrogant interviewer: crossed arms and no attempt to make eye contact.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience in a sales position correlate to the way we sell insurance at Chill?

Chill Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance in Jan 2018

Interview

Interview was quite standard, some ice breaker questions to start off then into previous experience with some behavioural based questions too. There was a manager and someone from HR in attendance and questions were split between them with result based questions coming from the manager and situation and behavioural questions from the HR person.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk through how you achieved such strong results with your previous employer and show how you would be a good fit for us.

Chill Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Chill Insurance

Interview

Interview panel HR manager and Head of Strategy tough detailed interview the interview was in their office in Sandyford.Asked about previous experience relevent to the role looking at employee engagaement and target setting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2017

Interview

The turn around between application and interview was quite short, and they were flexible about when the interview would be to accommodate my schedule. The process was fast but relatable, I felt that the interviewers were very approachable and willing to answer questions as much as ask them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Sandyford) in Oct 2017

Interview

I undertook a phone interview firstly then was invited to an interview in sandyford. I was interviewed by one of the sales leads and one of the Hr team. The interviewers were very approachable and engaging throughout and answered all the questions i posed. I interviewed on the Friday and received word back on the Monday so very quick to respond back regarding the job. Very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview went well. Was greeted nicely upon arrival and the interviewers were very kind. They sat me down and talked about the job position then proceeded to ask me questions on why I'd choose to work for Chill etc. They got back to me later that day which was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chill Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chill Insurance

Interview

Interview was good, they don't beat around the bush in wether or not you have the job, found out the next day! great training given also. Great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2017

Interview

Recommended by former manager for role with firm. For the first call to arriving at the building and the interview itself I found that it was all very positive and it gave me a positive impression the company and staff. Interview was engaging and good questions were posed. Two interviewers were open to questions and were professional and informative. Time from interview to offer was impressive as well.

Interview Questions
  • Queried objection handling and ability to handle rejections on outbound sales calls.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied on a Thursday, got invited for an interview by email on Saturday. They asked for the best time that would suit me for an interview which was very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews