Chill Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chill Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Chill Insurance

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chill Insurance in February 2020.

Interview

Not good at all to be honest, interviewer was not professional at all.
    Would not recommend to anyone!!! You could say that they did not care about their staff for the way they handle interviews. Appalling would not recommend to anyone !!!!!

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

1 to 1 interview. The questions that were asked pertained to ability to sell insurance with respect to previous experience. Extremely arrogant interviewer: crossed arms and no attempt to make eye contact.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience in a sales position correlate to the way we sell insurance at Chill?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was quite standard, some ice breaker questions to start off then into previous experience with some behavioural based questions too. There was a manager and someone from HR in attendance and questions were split between them with result based questions coming from the manager and situation and behavioural questions from the HR person.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk through how you achieved such strong results with your previous employer and show how you would be a good fit for us.   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Interview

Interview panel HR manager and Head of Strategy tough detailed interview the interview was in their office in Sandyford.Asked about previous experience relevent to the role looking at employee engagaement and target setting

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience with strategic planning   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

The turn around between application and interview was quite short, and they were flexible about when the interview would be to accommodate my schedule. The process was fast but relatable, I felt that the interviewers were very approachable and willing to answer questions as much as ask them.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Sandyford (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

I undertook a phone interview firstly then was invited to an interview in sandyford. I was interviewed by one of the sales leads and one of the Hr team. The interviewers were very approachable and engaging throughout and answered all the questions i posed. I interviewed on the Friday and received word back on the Monday so very quick to respond back regarding the job. Very professional.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview went well. Was greeted nicely upon arrival and the interviewers were very kind. They sat me down and talked about the job position then proceeded to ask me questions on why I'd choose to work for Chill etc. They got back to me later that day which was nice.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chill Insurance.

Interview

Interview was good, they don't beat around the bush in wether or not you have the job, found out the next day! great training given also. Great place to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Sandyford (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a few minutes long and I was told everything I need to know about the company. They made sure I understood and were not shy of answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my old job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chill Insurance (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Thursday, got invited for an interview by email on Saturday. They asked for the best time that would suit me for an interview which was very helpful.