China Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

China Mobile Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile.

Interview

It has basically two rounds. First round was group interview, held by a recruiter other than CMCC it self. And second round is in the place I applied to work at.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about modern network structures than i thought.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the offer.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at China Mobile.

Interview

Written Test, Group Interview, HR and Manager Interview. Written test conducted in both English and Chinese, English one is to draft a letter for responding a compliant from a customer, Chinese one is about the core value of the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at China Mobile (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2016.

Interview

First, you need to finish a written test, took for an hour, with 2 questions. One is behavior question, i.e. tell me a time you....... another question is like a case study, show you a business situation and ask you how to respond the client.
    Then there was an Impromptu speech for 2 min. You may use your own language to present.
    Next is Group Discussion for 15 min. It's about CMHK vision. And after 15 min everyone need to say which idea of the discussion need to be eliminated.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at China Mobile.

Interview

there were two group people playing a game. i think hrs were seeing your team working skill. Then ask us to select a topic to describe.(2 minutes) then hr asked who do you think should be knocked out?why?you could also contradict.

2016 Graduates Trainees Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at China Mobile (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

R1 3mins presentation
    R2 two teams competition game and review the game outcome, give feedback and improvement.
    R3 select one teammate which would not be hired by the company and give reasons

Interview Questions

• R1 short presentation topic

4G, 十,Z

For each character give 3 mins presentation   1 Answer

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hefei (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at China Mobile (Hefei (China)).

Interview

It's easy for us new graduates, just some behavior questions. There are 2 directors, they're nice. The second day, I got the offer. Some of my classmates didn't get it. I don't know why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

(After ~3 weeks)
    1st: Written test, have to analyze and solve 8 tasks in 1.5 hour. Quite challenging.

(After 2 weeks)
    2nd: Group Interview, 12 people, 6 in a group. A debate topic was given. Your group is required to FOR or AGAINST the topic
    Step 1: 10 mins in group preparation
    Step 2: Group A & B both have 15 mins to present (in Mandarin), everyone has to present
    Step 3: Group A has 5 mins to ask questions to Group B (in English), and vice versa.

(There should be a 3rd round but I haven't got through it.

Interview Questions

• Fixed Broadband over Mobile Broadband   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2013.

Interview

Written test came first and it took around 1.5 hour. After the test, it followed by a face-to-face Interview with HR manager and line manager in one go, lasting for around 1 hour.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at China Mobile (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2013.

Interview

on-line IQ test, just some logical questions ; group discussion following by finish an assigned task; technical presentation on a given topic and Q&A; manager interview focus on former working experiences and project performance, HR interview

Web Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at China Mobile (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in May 2013.

Interview

The first round, all people would take a test about the logic and IQ questions, and then, there are 2 round on site interview, but they didn't ask any tech question

Interview Questions

• common problem, about your project, how to do that, what difficult you met during the process.   Answer Question