ChoicePoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ChoicePoint Interview Questions

Interviews at ChoicePoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ChoicePoint.

Interview

Easy interview , not very technical, felt comfortable answering questions related to previous experience. General questions about areas of interest, future plans , career goals and why i was thinking of a change.

Lead Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ChoicePoint (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Went through a phone interview followed by 2-3 face to face interviews. F2F interviews were with a couple of architects followed by one with a PM.
    I had stated from the beginning that I did not have any experience with EJBs. After doing fairly well at the interviews, they decided to pass on my candidature citing lack to EJB experience.

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ChoicePoint (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

Applied online. Corporate recruiter (employee of the company) called and conducted a screening interview. A few days later, recruiter called back to say that the hiring manager wanted to bring me in for an interview. Scheduled 1/2 day of 1-1 interviews with 4 different people in the company (including hiring manager). When the hiring manager entered the room that I was in for the interview, his face dropped. I think it was something about the way I looked that he didn't like. He went on to give me a horrible interview, asking me why I wanted to leave my job and then saying that he didn't believe my answer - basically calling me a liar.
    At least the recruiter called me back 3 weeks later to tell me that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ChoicePoint.

Interview

The position entailed supervision of 6 customer service reps, who were responsible for answering telephone calls and e-mails from our clients. These clients usually had questions about the status of their reports. The management team was looking for someone who had customer service skills and who could also lead a team. There was a phone interview as well as a panel discussion about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Most frequent scenario was presented about how to handle a difficult customer situation while maintaining the customer relationship.   Answer Question