Christian Dior Couture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Christian Dior Couture

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

the manager interviewed me and asked me basic questions about my background. It went well. He also asked me about my educational background and working on excel. it was for 20 minutes. the interviewer was the manager I was supposed to report to

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture.

Interview

Horrible process. Girl was so mean like you see in the movies. But the person who set up the interview was really nice! Devil wears prada in real life. They aren’t as cool as you think

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

First you summit the resume thru HR, and will get an e-mail or call from HR. The first interview with HR is more challenging since second round with the team is more relaxed, casual. Interview with HR is formal and they start with asking basic questions about yourself and background.

Intern Interview

Interview

Be familiar with the value and culture of Dior and thoroughly study the job responsibilities and descriptions. Match it with your own resume and experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation with your previous internships.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First met at my university's career fair. Went for two interviews with the HR, two more interviews with the bosses from the departments followed by an Excel test that requires knowledge of pivot tables and v look up.

Interview Questions

• From 0 to 10 how proficient in Excel are you?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and got the phone interview 2 weeks after and personal interview 1 week after the phone interview. I thought I performed quite well for all the asked questions, however, I was given some tests which I was not sure I gave the right answers

Interview Questions

• Inventory
      May 4,592,222
      Jun 5,035,111
      Jul 4,692,000
      what is the stock movement in amount from May to Jul?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR for the first interview and then two months later was called back for a second interview with the manager of the area I interviewed for. Questions moved smoothly and they are mostly interested in if you know what you are talking about for the position they are hiring you for.

Management Interview

Interview

Had an in person with a senior department head. The office itself is very outdated and it's a very open floor plan with very few offices. When I asked for some water, I was given lukewarm tap in a glass (the whole scene doesn't feel like a couture experience).
    Had to wait a long time as the person was running late.
    The interview was easy, but the whole office was giving off weird vibes. It was so quiet even though it was a full house.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

Very image oriented. Want employees with luxury experience, willing to work long hours with not many good benefits. salary was OK, but not stellar. I interviewed with a manager who was not from an all luxury background and you could really tell.

Interview Questions

I had heard from many people that this was not a good company to work for. The grass is not always greener and I will wait for a better opportunity.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christian Dior Couture (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

The experience was great with 4 times interviews; HR Skype interview, general manager, 4 department managers, west coast regional, overall took about 2 weeks. In the end, take one to two weeks to do background check.

Interview Questions

• what is your UPT and APT(average per transaction) per month?   2 Answers