Chunghwa Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2014.

Interview

There are three interviewers, one is HR manager and the others I think they are customer service managers. They'll ask you to do a self introduction and then ask you some questions by turns. In the end they'll let you ask questions about their company.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your work experience, why do you think you're suitable for this job and what do you expect for yourself in the next five years.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2012.

Interview

1.Have an exam first about marketing and the internet structure
    2.Presentation
    3.Face to face test with three interview officer, some are kind and some are mean
    4.After waiting for about half a month, the result is broadcast on the website and the HR will call you and tell the rest of the things you have to do.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2011.

Interview

1.applying your resume&profile.
    2.interview have two rounds
       first: interview with 4 directors or section managers
       second: interview with 6 directors or section managers
    The interview process is critical, you need to answer the questions from different directors or section managers, and it would impacts whether or not you can be hired.
    (Actually, if one of manager like you, you would be hired.)

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest system you have developed?
      Talking about your Intern experience.
      What kind of skills you have?
      Talking about your thesis in gradual school.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2011.

Interview

You have to prepare many documents, such as resume, transcript, certificate, and autobiography. The second phase you are asked some technical and domain related questions. But it cares a lot about the candidates's school.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you talk with foreigners with accent?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is judged by human resource department and applicants have no right to negotiate it.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2011.

Interview

First, apply it online and then do the Paper exams and select the first 50 candidates, after 1 month period, receive the notice that you are passed the first exam and get a chance to do the second exam which is Oral interview. And they arrange 3 managers from different branch offices to do the interview. Each interview takes 5 minutes. and then they select the best 30 people from it.

Interview Questions

• Do you use our products now? Name one, and tell us how you like it or not.   1 Answer

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2010.

Interview

1. paper exam, ask you to explain the general idea of telecom term
    2. presentation, tell interviewers about your project results
    3. one to one interview in English

Interview Questions

• In the step 2, they will ask many questions according to your background   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2009.

Interview

Basically, networking related knowledge is required. You have to be familiar with network architecture, OSI 7 layers, and scripting languages. They may be interested with your previous working experiences or projects.
    But you have to listen carefully what the interviewer asked...
    The work culture may be totally different from other IT company...

Assistant Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chunghwa Telecom (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in January 2009.

Interview

1. Paper review
    2. English test (Reading + Writing + Speaking)
    3. Interview part 1 (interview with department managers)
    4. Interview part 2 (interview with department managers, HR manager)