Cici's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Franklin, TN).

Interview

i alked in the door. I ate lunch. I asked for an application. I filled it out. I handed it to the guy behind the counter. The manager came out. He asked me two questions. I answered. He asked me when I could start.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Coppell, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

first will be telephonic and then face to face interview with different people and then one by one they will ask questions as per resume. Questions are pretty easy and behavioral questions. It takes around 2 hours depends on people.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Chester, VA).

Interview

There was not an interview. I simply just walked in one day and asked the manager for an application. He gave me one and I returned it the next day. I received a call a few days later with a job offer. Then I came in for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope, you can't negotiate your pay at all.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Waxahachie, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

relaxed interview, jeans and t shirt. Met out in the lobby and chatted about school, hobbies, past jobs. Then the current job and what I'd have to do during the new job

Server's Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

Interview

I came in and asked for the manager and he wasn't there, so she wrote my name and number down and said he should give me a call. I didnt wanna depend on that so I came in a few days later and spoke to him and he instantly sat me down and asked a couple questions. He told me he'd call in the next couple days if I got the job and I happened to get the call.

Interview Questions

• To be honest I can't really remember because it was about a year ago. But they were extremely simple questions that anybody could answer. I don't remember any of it being difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My overall experience with the interview, positive. My overall experience with the job, negative. Just as long as you don't have an unprofessional manager, it should be a positive experience for you.

Server's Assistant Interview

Interview

Walked it and asked for a job. Ten minute interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy the manager asked about myself and asked simple questions and so on. The process was just one interview and it was over

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Morgantown, WV) in January 2016.

Interview

Turned in my application to days later I got a phone call then I scheduled an interview for the next day and I went into days later had my interview and then the next day I started work I've been working there for five years ever since

Anonymous Employee in Village At Watervale, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Village At Watervale, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

just like any other one. great environment with lots of fun. the hiring process is just like what other people said. i cant reveal everything because it is just a simple process. you applied and you have ninety percent chance to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Fredericksburg, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was quick, the manager forgot to call me but it was still quick. I talked to two managers about the job and was hired after I finished the last interview.