Cici's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cici's Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

1.9

Guest Greeter Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, they pretty much go over what each person is expected to do. If you like working tons of hours and getting decent sized checks this job is for you!

Interview Questions

• What days are you available?   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Chester, VA).

Interview

There was not an interview. I simply just walked in one day and asked the manager for an application. He gave me one and I returned it the next day. I received a call a few days later with a job offer. Then I came in for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope, you can't negotiate your pay at all.

Anonymous Employee in Village At Watervale, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Village At Watervale, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

just like any other one. great environment with lots of fun. the hiring process is just like what other people said. i cant reveal everything because it is just a simple process. you applied and you have ninety percent chance to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Morgantown, WV) in January 2016.

Interview

Turned in my application to days later I got a phone call then I scheduled an interview for the next day and I went into days later had my interview and then the next day I started work I've been working there for five years ever since

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Fredericksburg, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was quick, the manager forgot to call me but it was still quick. I talked to two managers about the job and was hired after I finished the last interview.

Cashier/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The shift manager Greg Crotty that accepted my application and invited me in for an interview was very friendly and inviting. The General store manager Josh Peck that I interviewed with was very friendly and prompt in providing all the positions requirements and salary details. He was also very informative about their company as well as the way their specific store and how their team was like a family. Really made me feel relieved in my hunt at 8 months pregnant and as a single mother. Complete acceptance and absolutely no discrimination due to my decently rounded tummy lol. They even (Greg and Josh both) made it a point to tell me about their kiddos and being dads theirselves and it was just such a relief and such an uplifting experience. Even got to exchange some humor when they dug out my work shirts and got one for before baby size and one for after baby size and got to discuss my maternity leave first off during my interview and they made it very clear to rest at ease knowing that i could take all the time i needed in recovering and that theyd be happy to have me back.

Interview Questions

• What customer service meant to me   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Cypress, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was pretty brief, with only one 15 minute conversation in between my first training session. Mostly questions on how I would handle certain customer service predicaments and what my availability looks like. The on-duty manager conducting the interview before the training session and the franchise owner(Jay) did the paperwork and training process with me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if on a really busy day someone asks for change for a $100 dollar bill?   2 Answers

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. They asked about my personal life and then my history within the company and also other job experience I had to bring to their company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cici's Ent?   1 Answer

Guest Greeter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

Interview

The interview process was very foreign to me, considering that I've not had a job yet and I'm not exactly the best when it comes to finding a job. He asked basic questions, concerning how I am dependable, and am I able to meet the requirements of the job. I put in my app, and called about 2 weeks later, and got an interview. There were many other people applying for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you were not able to do something that someone asked you to do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

Interview

I had a friend that had worked at Cici's before so the manager knew who I was. I came in and asked if I could have a job when I came back into town from college and he agreed. I called again about a week before coming home and I came in and filled out my application along with all the paperwork. My first day was within a week.

Negotiation

I asked for $8/hr, because I had experience (minimum wage was about $7-7.25 and the manager happily agreed but then gave me significantly fewer hours than promised.