Cigars International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigars International

Sort:

Anything Available Interview

Interview

This is an excellent opportunity for yourself. The sky is the limit. We are planning way greater success in the very near future. How would you feel about being part of our team. We have the very best employee's, and second to none supervisors and upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was just as I expected. Negotiations went well and I'm glad to be on board.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigars International (Bethlehem, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 10 different people and was given a personality test I had to complete. This interview lasted 8 hours and was extremely grueling as I did not eat breakfast nor lunch. At the end I was handed a creative test and informed I had 24 hours to complete it and have it back to them. I believe they could be much more efficient with this process. I feel for the people who get interviewed and don't get the job.

Interview Questions

• 10 things you can do with a pencil besides write with it.   1 Answer

Contact Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigars International (Bethlehem, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Some interview straightforward. The mock call I felt lacked the detail you needed to answer the questions when you do not have experience and you ate applying for entry level

Interview Questions

• The mock test asks who the customer contacts to file a claim however you are never told this answer   Answer Question

Personal

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigars International (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Ad was placed for a position in my area. Actual location was 2+ hours away—company rationale was to keep it secret from the one they wanted to replace. Emphasized the environment is like a "family." I did not feel it. Questions included personal information and abstract, subjective ones. Wasn't made to feel comfortable, unresponsive to follow up emails/ phone calls with tips and info that had been discussed during the interview. Impression is that the interviewer is a very controlling, inflexible person.

Interview Questions

• Do I go to casinos/ smoke cigars.   1 Answer

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigars International (Bethlehem, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR to discuss the history of the company, Job Description, Salary and Benefits. Then Phone Interview with Hiring Manager to go over my Job History & Skills.

Finally, F2F Interview with the Hiring Manager & VP to delve deeper into my preparedness for the open position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills are applicable to this position?   1 Answer