Cincinnati Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cincinnati Public Schools

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cincinnati Public Schools.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward. You apply online and then are contacted for an interview. The online application is definitely long so be prepared for that. It is helpful to talk about all experiences working in schools or with children.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Public Schools (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview by the principal. Then there was a small interview panel in the interview when I came in to interview. There was only one interview for me before I was offered the job. It was a very easy and straightforward process.

Intervention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Public Schools (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

First of all, the Application process takes a very long time and requires a lot of thought, so be prepared to spend many hours on this. This sets the tone for your interviews, though, so really provide phenomenal responses. If you do this, then you will have a relatively smooth interview. I was respected and given the opportunity to share my educational philosophy and my teaching strengths.

Interview Questions

• What area do you need to improve on in your teaching? How do you plan to do so?   1 Answer