Cinram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinram Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.3

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinram.

Interview

Once called for the interview the process was fairly quick and did not seem very formal. I met with two people at the same time and the questions were largely general in nature. They were mostly interested in my ability to work the necessary hours and my overall skill set. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly general questions about my previous experiences.   Answer Question

Graphic Menu Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olyphant, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cinram (Olyphant, PA).

Interview

Responded to a Newspaper Ad, mailed resume to employer. Called in for 1:1 interview with HR department. Called back a few weeks later for 2:1 interview with Department heads to go over samples of my work and job requirements. Approximately two weeks later I was informed through a phone call that I was hired and would start the first of next month.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to create competitive menu designs for DVD manufacturing under tight deadlines?   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arecibo, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cinram (Arecibo, PR).

Interview

It was a group interview, they was explaining every single detail of the job they was offering. They was very specific about the drug test, they was looking for people completely clean and free of drugs and people with desire to work hard and fast, the offer included apartment, transportation and flight ticket if needed but have to pay it back from every check slowly, they also borrowed some money to buy food and anything we need for the first days until the first pay day. The one who was interested just raised their hands and they called us one by one to give us the date to start working.

Interview Questions

• When you are able to start?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to take a drug test?   1 Answer
    • How's your English?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was the same offer to everyone

Production Line Or Quality Inspector Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinram (Huntsville, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

Brief and group oriented. Provisions were made for question/answer session with interviewer. It was explained that we were temporary employees until we attained super temp status after 30 days on the job.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work mandatory overtime.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinram (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

the interview includes testing my language ability by writing and talking face to face. There was a question and answer time. Interviewer lets you feel happy and comfortable.It was a simple and easy process.

Interview Questions

• what is your education background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior P/A Interview

Interview

very informal

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinram in January 2010.

Interview

One on one Interview with the IT director and manager. Interview went on for couple of hours. Interview mainly consisted of skills test, Personality test and presentation.