Cipla Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cipla Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2016

3.4

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cipla.

Interview

SSM recomndation for promtion .assignment was given to analyse and report submission . DBH and SSM and HR has taken interview in two rounds. finl interaction with HR manager after selection

Interview Questions

• what is your strategies to increase business and what ll be your action plan for your team as sale manager   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview.
    1st Round with Regional Head, Focus on Basics of Marketing, Strategy, planning, Brand plan, Key Initiatives, ROI monitoring etc.
    2nd Round with HR interview- More stress upon job change, expectations from job Vs what is offered on that job
    3rd Round with CEO International business- Again basics of marketing, ways to strategies marketing in different business modules like Front ends & B2B. Effective ways of Implementation of Strategy against ROI & Monitoring.

Interview Questions

• What are those 3 things that you would be doing in this new job that you are not doing in your current profile (Domestic Marketing)?   1 Answer

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipla (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

My life as a successful in pharmaceutical manufacturing industries in department of quality control and quality assurance.
    My interests in chemical testing, titration, analysis, HPLC, TLC, Gas Chrometography, columan Chrometography etc.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cipla (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Firstly we had to fill a complete employment form on the basis of which we were shortlisted for the interview. We were called to their office. A presentation had to be given for the same. Tell us something about yourself. Why MBA? Where do you have previously worked. Detailed questions on past experience. Knowledge of the pharma industry. General knowledge check.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.
      Where do you have previously worked.
      General knowledge check
      Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cipla.

Interview

4 round interview , first local TM for getting introduction , send to Local HR , third online for English communication skills , and final than do for tanning Mumbai and join the company .

Interview Questions

• most difficult why you leave old company and what you expect our side .   Answer Question

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy takes all day, waiting is unlimited. Response time is very long, they take an interview then come back with results after a month or more, interview conducted at odd places

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (New Delhi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

IT was well structured and nice.Although they lacked clarity on the role and work to be done appropriately.Moreover management also lacked clarity on real Key indicators.Although the interviewer was knowledgeable and had deep insights.Overall process was satisfying.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cipla (Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

spotted & referred by BM of cipla in field work. total five rounds. firstly interviewed by BM, then by ABM, then by ABM & HR followed by online test.lastly at head office by SM & HR.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

One HR representative and one Business representative were present during the interview. The interviewers were polite and friendly, made casual conversation, tried to understand motivation and commitment. They seemed to focus on personality and cultural fit more than on relevant experience.

As A Management Staff In Cipla Ltd Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

two to three rounds of interview is done. First HR or respective function calls for the interview. subject matter know is checked. personal question is asked.If selected, HR calls for negotiation and the offer letter is floated. negotiation is done.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions where asked, about the family background where asked, Experience, Why you want to join our company.   1 Answer