Circleback Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Circleback

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Circleback (Vienna, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Tough process, they use an assessment and are good interviewers. Clearly got the feel they knew what they were doing. Met with several of the leaders there which was cool but they were pretty sharp interviewers also. They take recruiting seriously as they seem to have been burned by bad hires in the past.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a situation where a prospective client gave you an unexpected Objection. Why was it unexpected and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Circleback (Vienna, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, followed by face-to-face, then, on-site.

You will be contacted by your immediate manager, who will conduct an initial screen, followed by a phone interview by two or three of your potential peers. Finally, a face-to-face interview will precede an on-site visit, and, after that, an offer should be extended.

Interview Questions

• Why should we take you over someone with comparatively more experience?   1 Answer