Cirrius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cirrius Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cirrius in June 2017.

Interview

There easy aptitude and then technical round bt they are not declared any results after we have been waited 3 hrs then they told all candidates have a PI this is a interview process

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall process was good. It takes a complete day for the process to finish. They need a candidate whose overall academic score is good and they will mostly see d gaps in education.

Interview Questions

• Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions,etc.
      They will mostly focus on Project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly they give you a warm welcome and ask you why have u applied for the particular role.
    Then you have a 30min logical question solving session.
    After that they will call you for a personal face to face interview where questions arent difficult.
    when you know you have answered well and you stand a chance is where comes a big twist.
    This is when they reveal that the job offered is not of a jr business analyst but some service work where u handle client issues after which if they like your work you have a chance to become a product manager saying to be a business analyst is a difficult task and people have to go through all this and after 2years if they like your work you get the position of business analyst.Ru kidding me?
    They will offer you a salary of 1.3lacs PA.
    And the very next twist is you got to sign a bond of two years!!!! yes and also keep your original documents with the company.
    some weird policies.
    It was just a waste of time.

Application

Interview

They conducted an aptitude test with around 28 questions,which had basic aptitude questions.Then a face to face round in which the interviewer asked normal questions regarding my qualifications etc.He then explained the responsibilities of being a business analyst in their company.He also told me that if i am selected then there will be two more rounds.One will be document writing where they will check my writing skills & the final round.
    I declined the offer since I wasn't comfortable with some rules & even the salary.

Interview Questions

• If a ice cream seller wants to sell his ice creams through our company , how will you go about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it started with introduction and also asked role of business analyst, then with few aptitude questions (ratios,profit,combinations,sequence diagram,etc) for half an hr then again face to face technical & logical round

Interview Questions

• what is oops,obeject class,pillars of oops,
      if an ice cream seller wants a software what is ur first step in detail   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of:-
    1) Aptitude questions
    2) f2f interview with interviewer
    The ask you about what does business analyst do, which field u want to work in functional or technical
    I applied through Naukri.com and the interview was for 15 mins

Interview Questions

• All functional type interview questions like
      1) How will u sell your application to your customer
      2)what is use case diagram   Answer Question

Management Trainee (Business Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test (28 questions in 30 Minutes and cut off is 15)
    2) Write/ Sell any Software Benefits for client
    3) Lunch Break
    4) Interview (Technical and HR)
    The interview process took whole day. It was not managed properly. Results will be declared in some weeks. They look for communication skills and Attitude, Selling and Negotiation Skills.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) Why should we select you
      3) Questions on the software information written by you
      4) Questions on profile   Answer Question

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrius (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Finalized the same day..First round with HR and final round with CEO. Made the offer the same day without giving any time to rethink on the offer and without getting the feedback from the market.

Oracle PlSql Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cirrius (Andheri (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 technical round........
    Some tricky questions...

Basic question - why we use pkgs, fun procedure,joins, trigger .. . .

Interview Questions

• Basic question - why we use pkgs, fun procedure,joins, triggers,   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrius.

Interview

Tiering interview rocess. One single HR will manage the complete process. Interview schedule will take your entire day. with non essential questions and answers. HR has no idea how to get a good work culture, they just tend to fill their pockets up

Interview Questions

• They dont give you an experienced letter if you have not worked with them for atleast a year   Answer Question