Citra Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citra Health Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Citra Health Solutions

2.2

RN Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions.

Interview

Was sent an email to take a skills assessment online. Was easy to follow and was timed. Did not seem to be too hard- basic skills test. Some of the test did require typing and familiarity with Internet browser.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asked related to personality characteristics and traits.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (South Portland, ME) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great! The Manager was able to address any questions in a professional manor and was very knowledgable of the position and expectations. They questions that were asked of me were reasonable to the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall exact off the top of my head but there were questions revolved around handling tough conversations with staff or handling disputes in the work place. Also how I would be able to manage my time and make sure everyone would be done within the deadlines.   Answer Question

Citra Health Solutions Response

May 5, 2017

We are so happy to have you as part of our team!

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy but misleading. I was recruited for the position through CSI and started the interview process with them. I went through 4 interviews after, 3 over the phone and one on site. The first interview was with my direct supervisor. It was a quick call to go over my background and filter out if I was a fit or not. Second interview was with two team members that I would be working with. This was mostly to go over the process, my role, teamwork, training material, etc. The third interview was directly with the CGO (Chief Growth Officer) and at the time were very exciting calls. The CGO defined the roadmap of the company, perks of the position, my proposed roadmap and all of the great things about the company and position. The last interview was in person and I was pretty much offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Many different questions were asked; about my past and qualifications, HR type questions (how well I work with others? what have you done in this situation? etc), and some questions about where I see myself going in the next five years / what do I look for in a company?   Answer Question

Senior Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Multiple Phone interviews with varying levels of management. All of the interviews were fairly low pressured and easy going. Some were fairly long but mostly on-topic.

Asked about experience, work history, how I would get along with customers, if I was open to travel.

They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you failed at something and what did you learn?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone call with manager, phone call with another teammate, in person interviews with 6 team members individually (3 hours). No direct response from manager or HR on hiring decision after two weeks. Interviewed and hired by another company in the meantime. I was told that turnover is VERY high. Managers I interviewed with do not seem to have clearly defined roles for individuals.

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

Formal interviews had at all levels of leadership: Day-to-day management teams, Executive teams, board of directors. Most were in-person, but a few were handled over the phone to ease the logistics.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Nobody that interviewed me is still there because they all left. The job description changed when I started. There were no policies in place in HR. It was too long and the questions asked were not revelvant.

Interview Questions

• Was there stock options involved?   2 Answers

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citra Health Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview
    Phone interviews typically start with the recruiter giving a basic job description, followed by a few questions about your work history and qualifications. Some recruiters ask about your current or desired salary. Salary questions are useful in narrowing the candidate field. If you're flexible on compensation and benefits, you could say, "Based on my research and what I've learned about this job, my salary requirements are consistent with the current market. I'm confident that when the time comes to talk about salary, we can arrive at a mutually agreeable number."

Face-to-Face Interview
    If you impress the recruiter during your phone interview, she might schedule you for a face-to-face interview before the end of the phone interview. However, if she wants to evaluate your responses against those of other applicants, she might give you a date on which she'll tell you whether you're selected for the next round. If she doesn't explain the selection process, ask about it during the phone interview. For example, you could say, "Will you explain the selection process and the date by which you want to fill this position?"

Qualifying Questions
    Face-to-face interviews are your opportunity to shine. The questions will be more substantive than the first-round telephone interview, giving you a chance to prove that you're a viable candidate. The interviewer -- the recruiter or hiring manager -- will ask behavioral and situational interview questions. Behavioral interview questions measure how you use your functional expertise and communication skills to perform your job duties and interact with co-workers. Situational interview questions test your job knowledge. For example, a behavioral interview question might be, "When were you faced with competing deadlines and needed help from your teammates who also had pressing deadlines?" A situational question might be, "Can you briefly explain how you would coordinate data migration from two servers separated by two time zones?"

Evaluation
    If you're interviewing face-to-face with the hiring manager, she is probably assessing your qualifications and how well you'd fit in the organizational culture. Interview questions test your knowledge and fitness for the position, whether you are qualified to do the work or if you have the aptitude for it. However, the manner in which you answer the interview questions and incorporate your professional and personal values as part of your work ethic are tremendously helpful for determining if you will fit well into the workplace culture. Hiring managers look for alignment between candidates' values and the organization's values because there is a "greater likelihood that employees will stay with an organization where the work feels meaningful," says Sheila Margolis, human resources consultant and president of Workplace Culture Institute, in her article, "Hiring for Culture Fit" on her firm's website.

Selection
    The final stage in the selection process usually is a brief conversation wherein the company makes a verbal offer. This could be via telephone, e-mail or, if you are a remarkable candidate, at the end of your face-to-face interview. You can verbally accept the offer if you're sure about your decision; however, you'll probably receive a written offer that contains the job details, salary, benefits summary and start date. Once the company makes its selection, it moves forward with the vetting process or the pre-employment steps, such as a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• what are you doing past last 4 years   1 Answer