Citrin Cooperman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrin Cooperman Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2016

2.8

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrin Cooperman.

Interview

I interviewed with them on campus and was notified that I passed the first round after 3 weeks (pretty long), they set up a time for me to go to the office but I was busy and had to reschedule. They were very nice and was willing to reschedule it but after giving me the date (no time btw), they ignored my email completely. Overall, not a good process. Should not ignore your candidates, just say yes or no would be nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrin Cooperman (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds. The first round with managers, then if selected one would meet with higher management. During the interview processes, the interviewers were very friendly and asked behavioral as well as situation questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrin Cooperman (Bethesda, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I was phone screened by the in-house recruiter in new york. Very basic interview questions: prior experience, why Citrin Cooperman, what I like to do in my free time, etc. Then was called in for a regular interview at their Bethesda office. There I was asked the basic interview questions: what I studied in school, whether or not I had experience in the financial/ accounting services field prior. Discussed work ethic and availability. Met with the managing partners in the new office.

Interview Questions

• If I could start the next Monday   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrin Cooperman (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively standard. Since it's on campus recruiting, there was an on-campus interview followed by office visits. The first round on-campus interview was with a supervisor and a senior.

Staff Associate - Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrin Cooperman (Bethesda, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly laid back and conversational. I was not asked any technical questions. After my office interview I did not hear back from anyone. They offered others a positions, thus, it was evident that I was not selected for the position. I found it to be very unprofessional that after a face to face interview that I was never notified that I would not be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and what you did at your last job.   Answer Question