Civco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2016

2.5

Mechanical Engineer - Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Civco (Coralville, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and not intimidating. I interviewed with the same engineer who I had spoken with at the ISU career fair. We talked over the phone for around 45 minutes and they offered me the job a week later. No on-site interview only because they had spoken to me at the career fair

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you were working on a team and you came to a disagreement, how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

I declined because the pay wasn't high enough for me to take a semester off from school and I had other offers for summer employment. Had this been a summer position I would have most likely accepted the job.

Technical Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Civco (Iowa City, IA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone, and there were three people in the call besides myself. Each of these people were from different departments. It felt pretty laid back, and each person asked me various different questions. I never went in for an in-person interview: just a phone interview.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Use topgrading interview process.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about past employers, bosses, responsibilities.   Answer Question

Got another offer for much more money.

Cleanroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalona, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Civco (Kalona, IA).

Interview

Filled out application in office, after hearing from a friend who worked there that they were hiring. Was called back same day for interview. Interviewed with HR only, not the department manager. Basic questions were asked, and then I had to take a computer multiple choice test, that focused on ethics in the workplace. The computer test was very misleading and some of the questions felt similar, but written differently, it almost felt like they were trying to get you to answer something immorally.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall anything that was difficult or unexpected, it was pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Hours were set, as was pay. It's a factory job.

Director of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Civco in July 2009.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience