Claim Jumper Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claim Jumper Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple and quick, nice managers.What prior experience have I had?
    What made me choose their restaurant?
    Am I good at working in a fast environment?
    What hours could I work?
    Am I committed to be to work on time?

Interview Questions

• What prior experience have I had?
      What made me choose their restaurant?
      Am I good at working in a fast environment?
      What hours could I work?
      Am I committed to be to work on time?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I had five different interviews. I had no prior serving experience so I guess I had to prove myself. I had to study the menu, then come back to test in order to get an interview, then had two more interviews. Wasn't too bad!

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk into the restaurant, asked the hostess if there was a manager or anyone who does interviews. The hostess went to the office and came back with an application and told me to fill it out at the bar and the manager would be right out to talk to me. I talked with one of the managers and was told to come back the following Monday to start work.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Temecula, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You go through 2 interviews in which you are asked questions about your experience and why you wouild like to work at the establishment. I feel the managers made me feel very comfortable and I was able to answer all their questions with easr.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Concord, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and flowed very smoothly. Went in for an interview on a Thursday and was called for hire that next Sunday. The management was very friendly and showed me as an employee that working here wouldn't be as bad as some may think. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I couldn't work Sunday's and I told them that and they said they wouldn't hire me for that, but was able to negotiate a deal and was hired.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went thru 3 interviews. They promised us everything was going to be incredible, we'd be making so much money, we'd get so many hours. Liars.

Negotiation

no negotiations allowd.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Clackamas, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

i was young strong and innocent, thats why they hired me. THey just asked me about my availability and if I could work the weekends. I figured they needed workers fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was easy. If you cant do an interview for a restaurant then what are you doing in life. Even if you have no experience then tell them you do and how good you are with people and crap and they will hire you. They have hired people straight out of prison.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Brea, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview is typical. Questions why you want to work there. If you dont have open availability, dont bother applying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they simply just handed forms out for you to sign and show up your first day. Base pay no matter what.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Tucson, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

Be ready to wait. I went in and they said they needed two cooks, then they never called for two weeks. After the two weeks they called and said can you start tomorrow...just wierd