Claim Jumper Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Claim Jumper Restaurants

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claim Jumper Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I had five different interviews. I had no prior serving experience so I guess I had to prove myself. I had to study the menu, then come back to test in order to get an interview, then had two more interviews. Wasn't too bad!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked me about my previous serving experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and how I make the customer service experience unique for people. I was also asked how I have handle different high-stress customer services issues in the past.

Interview Questions

• If your in a high stress situation - how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went thru 3 interviews. They promised us everything was going to be incredible, we'd be making so much money, we'd get so many hours. Liars.

Negotiation

no negotiations allowd.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was easy. If you cant do an interview for a restaurant then what are you doing in life. Even if you have no experience then tell them you do and how good you are with people and crap and they will hire you. They have hired people straight out of prison.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Temecula, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You go through 2 interviews in which you are asked questions about your experience and why you wouild like to work at the establishment. I feel the managers made me feel very comfortable and I was able to answer all their questions with easr.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Clackamas, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

i was young strong and innocent, thats why they hired me. THey just asked me about my availability and if I could work the weekends. I figured they needed workers fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants.

Interview

Super easy, just asked basic interview questions . Asked for availability and basic scenario situation questions. My interview was actually quite quick and was less than 20 minutes. Got offered the job on the spot .

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants in December 2015.

Interview

I knew a employee working here that told the kitchen manager about me. After telling me to come in for an interview, I got hired on the spot and came in the next day to work.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position that you're applying?   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief with availability options and who I was referred by. When can I start and how long had I been in the service industry. I am adding words so I can move on so I hope this meets the thirty word minimum

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk into the restaurant, asked the hostess if there was a manager or anyone who does interviews. The hostess went to the office and came back with an application and told me to fill it out at the bar and the manager would be right out to talk to me. I talked with one of the managers and was told to come back the following Monday to start work.