Claremont Graduate University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claremont Graduate University

Claremont Graduate University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University

Interview

Interviewed by an Assistant Director of Admissions from Drucker. Finished within an hour and sent the interview process for review to administrators. Received acceptance within less than a month.

Interview Questions
  • What core values of Drucker do you embody?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University (Claremont, CA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Since it's only a part-time student worker and very low-paid job, the interview was really easy. They knew i had a background working in student recruitment business for 3 years. So they hired me immediately.I emailed they regarding to this position but nobody answered- I guess they are too busy, so I walked in and talked to them in person. That's how I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Claremont Graduate University

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University

Interview

Went in for an initial 30 minute interview. Discussed the position with a panel of people. It was a very comfortable and more informal interview. The second interview consisted of a presentation and series of questions from different schools within CGU. Throughout the process, staff and faculty asked probing questions, but nothing you wouldn't expect from an Admissions interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Claremont Graduate University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University

Interview

They did not ask many questions. In fact, I feel they should have asked more and been more thorough. Most of the questions were geared towards the position. And predictable ones such as, "tell us about you". Another question they asked was in regards to knowing their software programs they use at the college. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University (Claremont, CA)

Interview

Sent in my CV and cover letter. And then within two weeks they set up an interview which was a joke and then am I to thirty words yet?

Claremont Graduate University

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claremont Graduate University

Interview

No questions. The PI didn't ask any questions… he was just interested in research interests that were similar to his. After a month of waiting, I was called to start right away.

RSS Feed</>Embed